People in Essex LOVE DS3's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People in Essex LOVE DS3's!

I went away for a few days to Clackton with some friends & whilst there I couldnt believe the amount of DS3's I saw.
    1 Silver DS3 hidden by a little seaside cafe, then 5 on the A12. One VERY nice Black & Chrome one plus a couple of White & Black and Red & Black DS3's.

EVERYONE loves ds3's!
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

haha thats also true

Comment

Originally posted by DS3_JO View Post
        I went away for a few days to Clackton with some friends & whilst there I couldnt believe the amount of DS3's I saw.
        1 Silver DS3 hidden by a little seaside cafe, then 5 on the A12. One VERY nice Black & Chrome one plus a couple of White & Black and Red & Black DS3's.
        Chrome do you say, don't think anyone ever did a chrome DS3......

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

lol it was all over black with chrome wing mirrors, window trim, door trim and other little bits of it.

Comment

I wonder where the most concentration of DS3's are. In my area there are 2 other DS3's on my road, both white, one with a black roof, one with a blue roof. On the main road which connects to my road, parked next to each other there was a white and then a blue one, went to get my red car (to make red, white and blue) but the blue one had gone. This morning I followed a red and black, identical to mine, on the way to work. One week after I bought my Dstyle +, a colleague announced that he too had bought one, whitye and black.......and I thought that they were a bit different!!!!

Comment

yeah I wondered this.

Comment

Working...
              X