First 62 Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 62 Plate

Spotted my first 62 plate earlier on today, was on a white DS3. Car was parked up along the coast in Whitley Bay. Hopefully the next one I see is mine in October

Seen loads today been to the showroom Wingrove west. To See what deals they would do for DS4 or maybe New DS3 but Dsport+.
    61 Yellow + Black DS3 Dstyle+ Vti 120
    60 Blue Toyota Aygo 1.0 ( Work Car )
    57 Cool Blue Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Design (Work Car)
    56 Black C4 VTR+ Hatch 1.6
    03 Mauritius Blue Saxo Desire 1.1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bass Paul View Post
      Seen loads today been to the showroom Wingrove west. To See what deals they would do for DS4 or maybe New DS3 but Dsport+.
      Get anywhere on that? I do like the DS4's, but the size of the DS3 will do me for now :-)

Comment

I've seen so many DS3 in the last few weeks, getting less and less returned waves from DS3 drivers! Rats! Are they getting common?

Did see a 62 plate today, followed it so couldn't give the driver a wave, it was a single chrome exhaust so presume a DStyle Plus or something.....

Took a look round the DS4, feels too 'standard' inside to me, not as different as the DS3, so for a little longer at least, sticking with the DS3.....it does detail up well I must admit, love the depth of paint on it.

Regards,
        Clive.
        CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
        DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
          I've seen so many DS3 in the last few weeks, getting less and less returned waves from DS3 drivers! Rats! Are they getting common?

Did see a 62 plate today, followed it so couldn't give the driver a wave, it was a single chrome exhaust so presume a DStyle Plus or something.....

Took a look round the DS4, feels too 'standard' inside to me, not as different as the DS3, so for a little longer at least, sticking with the DS3.....it does detail up well I must admit, love the depth of paint on it.

Regards,
          Clive.
          Some weeks I'll see quite a few DS3's and some weeks I'll not see many. I was in Tenerife a week back and didn't see a single one in the 2 weeks I was there. The most popular one around here seems to be the white with the black roof, which the 62 plate one I saw today coincidentally was this colour. I was quite tempted to go for that, before going for the Shark Grey and glad I didn't now.

I haven't really seen the inside of the DS4, just the outside of one when I was sitting in the DS3 in the showroom :P

Comment

Originally posted by mattyb1994 View Post
            Get anywhere on that? I do like the DS4's, but the size of the DS3 will do me for now :-)
            not really see my problem is I exceeding the mileage on my elect 3 by 5000 miles a year. I don't know if it be cheaper to just let the finance company know and amend the agreement or to change the car on the right agreement and start again. I think I keep DS3 though. DS4 didn't get my heart rate going felt bland.
            61 Yellow + Black DS3 Dstyle+ Vti 120
            60 Blue Toyota Aygo 1.0 ( Work Car )
            57 Cool Blue Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Design (Work Car)
            56 Black C4 VTR+ Hatch 1.6
            03 Mauritius Blue Saxo Desire 1.1

Comment

Plus you can put someone;s eye out with the back doors on the DS4...if they bring out the DS4-r then I'll get one but only IF they do
              http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
              Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Working...
              X