Ds3r - Bolton road, Rochdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3r - Bolton road, Rochdale

Think I spotted your girlfriend lewis, driving the ds3r down Bolton road, going into heywood today! Couldn't get the reg.

Lol yeah that was her. The day another ds3r turns up in Rochdale will be a sad day

Comment

I'm gonna go sit on this road and wait for you to go past! Never actually seen an R and you're not too far away.
      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Now I need to figure a plan to get the keys, swap alloys, seats, carbon bodykit and reg plates; drive off into the sunset with my new car, leaving you with my diesel none the wiser haha

I beeped but got blank looks hehe! Btw please tell me it wasn't you I saw at McDonald's the other week parked on KFC with the rest of them lol

Comment

I'm considering one in 18 months - just new to finish uni first, can't justify the increase in fuel doing 250 miles a week.

Comment

Lol definatly not me. I saw the same ds3 at KFC myself, what a waste. I've only ever seen one ds3r in the wild. Was a black and orange on the motorway

Fuel wise they're not a patch on the diesels, but it's actually slightly better than my THP dsport. Gets about 340 miles from £60

Comment

Lewis- I don;t really think people who buy a racing are bothered about fuel consumption- it's a RACING. Yours is better on fuel, the petrol is much faster lol

No ds3r for me but IF the ds4r comes out then I'm sprinting to the garage with a deposit lol
              http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
              Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

I was. It's good to know you can get both performance and half decent economy.
                I would love them to start production on the ds4r. Be interesting to know how much they would cost though. The ds3r is expensive enough for it's class so I'd expect the ds4r to follow suit

Comment

I run at 203BHP and 235lb of torque and still combined of about 44 but that depends how heavy my foot is on the motorway but round town I knock it upto 5th or 6th doing 30 and it just pulls along almost at idle so great on economy
                  http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
                  Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Working...
                  X