Inky's on order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inky's on order!

Ok it took me an hour and half sat in Citroen to build this.. 7th March and it's mine!

I might just sleep until this time?
    DSTYLE+ S/S Ink Blue | White | Aphrodite Rims | LED Xenons

Welcome to the club

I'm assuming Ink Blue body but what roof colour and model have you gone for?

Don't forget to post pics when it arrives
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks Dude

DSTYLE+ Ink Blue | White Roof | Aphrodite Rims | LED Xenons

Will do, can't wait to get pictures of it!

Comment

Awesome sounds good, what engine did you go for?

I'm very jealous of your lights.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I was very intrigued by the PureTech 110. Test drove it and it pulls like 'Rita

I just loved it!

Citroens site built car:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	359239

Comment

Originally posted by InkyDS3 View Post
            I was very intrigued by the PureTech 110. Test drove it and it pulls like 'Rita

I just loved it!

Citroens site built car:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]10589[/ATTACH]
            Looks awesome!

Welcome to the club!
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Thanks Kat!

Need to order a cheeky club decal today :Joni:

Comment

Nice Spec :cool:

Comment

Brilliant colour combo! Welcome to the club .

Comment

Had Citroen on the phone today... Seems the car wont be on the 15 plate? Not quite sure what to make of that - perhaps further talks are in order!:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by InkyDS3 View Post
                      Had Citroen on the phone today... Seems the car wont be on the 15 plate? Not quite sure what to make of that - perhaps further talks are in order!:confused:
                      Could be becuase one to your spec was already here and registered?
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

That must be the case, because there's no way the car could go from the configurator in the dealers to being built and shipped over in 12 days.

Comment

Mmm pre built pre reg should equal a hefty discount i would think {Biggie starts breathing into a paper bag}?
                          Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

It's been eventful to say the least.. Honestly im not one to complain about anything, I mean I'l eat a cold steak and not moan.

Had a bit of a grumble with this tho. They actually wanted me to 'do them a favour' and to meet 64 plate sales targets to take the car on that plate and not the 15 reg.
                            First they offered me a private plate just to hide the fact it was a 64 - I excepted.

This came up in conversation with the old man and he basically pointed and laughed at me. haha I decided to go into the showroom and talk it over.
                            Massively long story cut short I said I wanted 1.5k off the car! with that came a swift 'that's abit steep, but I'l see what I can do'

The guy did me a massive favour really an escalated it so high that they basically said offer him 1.5k off the 64 plate or give him a 15 plate - I took the cash!

Couple days past and now the cars delayed and they don't have a clue where it is? I chased them and said it was terrible.. Within a couple of hours they had delivered me a Yellow Diesel DSport. 'Cheers'!

This was short lived as the car landed in the next 2 days. Ok it was 3 weeks late but Iv got the car now and a crap load of money off with some extras I haven't mentioned.

Glad I had the opportunity to drive the DSport and get a feel for it. Must say though I'm really happy with the DStyle and prefer it over the Sport. The Engine sounds brilliant but then so quiet on idle. Really liked the 6 speed box in the sport tho, short throws keeps it exciting

Anyone had the chance to drive and compare other models?

Anyway, wanted to report the car has landed and smelling like Mango's

I'l check back soon!

Comment

I have the sport and my wife has the style and her is better for driving about on short journeys and in town due to the gearing.{mine isn't happy in 5th at 30 where as the style is}
                              Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Working...
                              X