Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

work in progress

Originally posted by XanderCage13 View Post
    Wow very nice. Looks pretty cool riding lower.
    Cheers Alex 60 mm lower at front and 40 mm at the back rides so much smoother and it's even stiffer than it was on originals. Got scope if I want to drop it another 40mm lower All round and still be able to drive it around so that the tyres basically disappear Behind the wheel arches
    Last edited by MARK.A; 12-03-2015, 15:55.
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3041.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	359308 how do u find the ride i lowered mine 30mm and its bumpy as hell ,what coilovers did you use..??

Comment

Mark A's Build Thread

I'm running BC STREET AND CIRCUIT COILOVERS . to be honest the ride. Is better than standard but can be a little bouncy on ruff roads But if you have driven a lowered car you will know what I mean due to stiffness of set up but I can adjust height and dampening so I can get so stiff it don't even have suspension actully turn it solid really pleased with them expensive but worth it .
        Here's a link.
        http://www.bc-racing.co.uk
        Last edited by MARK.A; 25-04-2015, 07:31.
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

work in progress

Well another day of mods here at transformer HQ. This ones on the interior !! ds 3 convertible roof console anyone !!!! with extra led interior lighting and map lights plus I've hadded extra led mood lighting so they glow up when lights are on not completely. Wired up yet and secured. But just waiting to get hold of wiring plug out of donor car but I'm happy with the results still got to do a few things to it but it shows my ideas got a switch blank to put in and a few extra led s
          Last edited by MARK.A; 16-04-2015, 19:24.

Comment

Looks a lot more upmarket. Like it
            May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
              Looks a lot more upmarket. Like it
              Cheers. Yes it does look much better . the switches feel more up market too when you use them

Comment

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                Cheers. Yes it does look much better . the switches feel more up market too when you use them
                Looks good

When you getting the matching roof then?
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                  Looks good

When you getting the matching roof then?
                  Lol not yet anyways

Comment

Now that is a good mod. Nice job!
                    Originally posted by cyclone
                    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                    Originally posted by Broda
                    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                      Now that is a good mod. Nice job!
                      Thanks Cyclone [emoji1]

Comment

work in progress

Right all wired up and working now but. Really hard to take pictures to show just how much more light It throws out towards the front

Comment

Always inspiring
                          My DS3R3... nearly....
                          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

[emoji2]

Comment

Cool...
                              White on red THP
                              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Mark A's Build Thread

TRANSFORMER. EDITION
                                Has my daughter Lara. Calls my car has it's always changing every time she sees it .

Right I know it's a little late and a few pages into this thread but thought I'd make a start of a build thread has some of you know my car And seen it at show's but here is my attempt at a build thread from the beginning up to present day so if you read from beginning of thread you might see some pictures already posted before this post there will be loads of pictures and a few words right here goes
                                The beginning
                                brought my 2011 ds3 black edition 90 Bhp diesel . Back in June 2013

After about a week came the first mod. A set of 2013 led rear lights

Next after about a month I got a set of chrome baguettes no pics but we all know what these look like . Then after a bout 2 months while the car was parked up across the road from My old house some idiot dented the roof in 2 places so when car went in for repair decided to get roof resprayed in white and a dsport rear spoiler fitted

I then decided to add the citroen zebra print design to the roof

Next the interior got some treatment I removed the standard centre console and replaced with one with built in arm rest. Then followed Replacment of the basic model radio A screen to the higher model C screen while car was in bit I also hd dead a dension bt pro usb/bluetooth box .
                                Pictures of the a and c screens top a screen bottom c screen

A screen radio capture

Now the C screen

Now finished result

After another few weeks came a full leather dsport interior

A few months later came these bad boys official from citroen UK a worlds first retro fitted 2014 full xenon led signature headlights I received the first ever sold set anyware !!!

September 2014 saw another addition to transformer a set of aphrodite Alloy wheels

September also saw the edition of a triple r front splitter

October 2014to February2015 not a lot changed due to personnel issues and a major redirection of things in. My life style

March 2015
                                saw me stripping down the drl's has I wanted them on while headlights but decided to had LEDs into the original drl's so that when the headlights came on the drl's stayed on but where slightly dimmer than they where in the day time I really happy with the results

End of March also saw me going back to sp tunining to get aset of BC STREET AND CIRCUIT COILOVERS

Finished results 65mm lower front and 45 mm lower rear

Finally up to date April I returned to the interior and got hold of a centre roof console from a ds3 cabrio

Now just random pictures of my car has it is now

And finally someone off stickers I have had made up

Including one off club stickers. With permission of our awesome forum leader joni (THANKYOU )

Last edited by MARK.A; 28-04-2015, 07:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X