3 HID kit
    4 New exhoust system
    5 DLR switch
    6 dump valve
    7 Racing seats
    8 brembo brakes
    more tbc...

i will get pics up as soon as these things are done which most are lol

Hows the car after the remap? I hear you have a whopping amount of torque!

Comment

Right Here it is so far...

BMC CDA cold air induction Kit what a faf this was but sounds great and looks nice not cheap tho but well worth it

Dump Valve Love this little cricket sounds lush so easy to fit my girlfriend could fit it and for £40 not half bad

Painted Front and rear break covers be carefull if you do this nt to paint the pads or the car or yourself fo that matter

Longlife Exhaust sports system looks cool and fits pretty nice me thinks the sound is unreal will post a video up soon

More to follow...

Comment

You need to upload a video w/ new exhaust & dump valve

Comment

Oh I Forgot To Ask,

What Is The System You've Had ?

Comment

full sports exhaust m8 and will be uploading a video tonight with the HID Pic to

Comment

bring ur car out to the next secta meet dan, but make sure u stick around this time haha

Comment

HA sorry my female Friend wasnt havin a good time even tho she wanted to come so i had to take her home sorwie, whens the nxt meet

Comment

May Day Bank Holiday. Get ur arse down to Manchester, you can follow Leanne down
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by DSL3NNY View Post
                    HA sorry my female Friend wasnt havin a good time even tho she wanted to come so i had to take her home sorwie, whens the nxt meet
                    wot did u bring her for then? not many lasses r into cars so best leaving them at home, or r u under the thumb?? haha

Comment

and yh u can come to this meet at tc and follow me if u can keep up haha

Comment

she nt my Girlfriend just a friend who had nothing else better to do jeeeez her fault for inviting herself anyway If am off on monday am there and keep up are you being seriouse in your type s ha would love to see this :P

Comment

The Sad Thing Is I Think She Actually Believes It'll Beat The THPs lol

Comment

Ha am sure mines up to Racing Spec now she hopes i dont see her on the road ha

Comment

Originally posted by DSL3NNY View Post
                              Ha am sure mines up to Racing Spec now she hopes i dont see her on the road ha
                              haha i hope?? lol lets see

Comment

Working...
                              X