• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky View Post
    Looking good Connor - very nice!
    Thanks bro

Comment

Nah just go to a sign printing company and get them to do it. They use something called knifeless tape to get the shape while stuck on the car.

They should also be able to match your body colour, just make sure they use 3M vinyl, that's the best quality stuff. Cost me £30, may need to negotiate with them.

You could do it yourself, but I found getting a roll off ebay plus the tape came out more expensive than getting it done by a pro!
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
        Nah just go to a sign printing company and get them to do it. They use something called knifeless tape to get the shape while stuck on the car.

They should also be able to match your body colour, just make sure they use 3M vinyl, that's the best quality stuff. Cost me £30, may need to negotiate with them.

You could do it yourself, but I found getting a roll off ebay plus the tape came out more expensive than getting it done by a pro!
        Sweet il have a look into that then, yeah always want to try stuff myself but if it's cheaper to do it through someone who knows what there doing best just do that haha.

Comment

Definitely! That`s how both Ben and myself had our vinyl applied and it is a proper neat job,the pros do exactly as you ask, I can`t fault their workmanship.
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Nice, definitely adding it to the list!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0181.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	360802 not much of an update but gave the car a wee wash and a better pic of the black front end. Got some stuff planned for after new year so will keep posted.

Comment

Working...
              X