Rattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rattle

I have a rattle to find and I will find it the faster I go faster it gets sounds like a machine gun going off its had new chain and tensioner

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Kieron View Post
    I have a rattle to find and I will find it the faster I go faster it gets sounds like a machine gun going off its had new chain and tensioner

Comment

Looks like you're missing the top half of your engine mate. Also, is your coolant water really that orange?
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Haha I know mate cleaned the cover also that's the colour of the bottle mate

Comment

You hearing the fuel injectors? they are loud. Or Vacuum pump?
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Not sure what it is but it's driving me insane only started doing it driving slow can't hear it but as you go faster the faster it gets its had new chain and tensioner and a altonator belt I've not got a clue unless it's a sign of the water pump going I really don't know

Comment

A loose heat sheild or as cyclone said maybe vacuum pump try disconnecting the vacuum pump pipe while stationary see if it stops if it does nothing to worry about they are all noisy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

It's not the head shield when your driving is sounds if it's coming from were the pulleys are just hope its not the bottom end bearings. okie dokie thank you will give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by Kieron View Post
                  It's not the head shield when your driving is sounds if it's coming from were the pulleys are just hope its not the bottom end bearings. okie dokie thank you will give it a go

Drive it without the belt on see if the noise stops, don't let it overheat though
                  White on red THP
                  Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Working...
                  X