Not happy so back I go again to the dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not happy so back I go again to the dealers

Last time I posted my DS3 was booked in for some warranty repair work ... it went in to the dealers on Monday (8/8) dropped my car off and was given a free courtesy car (which incidentally was a white DS3, it wasn't as nice as mine and felt quite basic) - when I booked it in I was told it was quite tricky to get to so I'd be without it for 1/2 days.

Imagine my surprise when 3 hours later I received a text (this annoyed me slightly as I'd prefer to speak to someone, not much to ask is it?!) simply saying that my car was ready ...

Off I went to pick it up ... it had quickly been washed, you could still see the break dust on the front alloys!! and I check it over: the trim on the passenger door was back on (albeit a bit loose), the front panel near the front headlight was back in place so all seemed as it should etc.,

However, in the 10 mins in took me to drive it home it had popped out again - I was not happy as it looked like they had simply clipped it back in place, which is what I'd been doing since we got it ...

So back it goes again ... its a real pain as we don't live local to the dealers as we have a holiday home nearby so only go for the odd weeks and weekends. It will have to be booked in again, but I'm a bit annoyed with the level of service I am not receiving at this particular dealers - my question is do I have to take it back to this same dealer or can I just go to one more local to me??

Hi, i think you can take it to any citroen dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by keld747 View Post
      Hi, i think you can take it to any citroen dealer.
      Correct,

Any Citroen Dealer Will Carry Out Warranty Work

Comment

Thanks I'll be doing so tomorrow ...

Comment

Working...
        X