No announcement yet.

Cyclone's project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boot light is the same as the footwell lights just with a white lens so yes the same w5w or 501 bulbs used everywhere else.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclone View Post
      Liked the side baguettes black so went ahead and sprayed the front with plasti dip to. Took the bumper and grill off to spray it. Bumper comes off easy! Just followed the Forge directions. Think it turned out good.

How you can remove the grill from the bumper , and you got any instructions or something? because i want to try spraying it mat black to but dont know yet.

Comment

• It was all clipped on, easy to remove with the bumper off, self explanitory. With the bumper on do not know because I didn't do it like that. Will say that when I respray it this summer(has some stone chips) I will just put some paper behind and spray it all in place. There is no real reason to have to take it all apart, I just felt like doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          Oh yah put the Cupra lip on to.

Going back a few years (but I used the search bar.....)

Is this splitter a bit of a mare to fit?

Found these guidelines on here:
          1 First off, lift the front of the car so that you have as much room as possible, the higher the better, also having a shorter drill will help, it doesn't need to be powerful as it is only drilling rivet heads and plastic.
          2 The panel pins at the ends of the stock splitter need to be removed, they hold the wing to the front of the car and must be separated to get the old splitter off
          3 Use some small clamps to attach the new splitter and line it up, start in the middle working your way out both sides simultaneously, once the splitter is clamped you will notice some of it will need to be trimmed, maybe newer cars are different but I needed to make numerous cuts.
          4 Once you have made your cuts (inc the ends) then reclamp the splitter and begin to attach it, follow Chris Blues advice and use self tapping screws working from the middle out.
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• You thinking of getting one?
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• It's easy. As those instructions read it will work. I put it on permanent then cut the ends off with a utility knife done. No on off, on off for me, just on done

Comment

Working...
              X