No announcement yet.

Zack's Build Thread - Big update P.30 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zack's Build Thread - Big update P.30 !

This Guys Is Going To Be My Build Thread...

Sit Back And Watch The Magic Happen

Future Mods ( Already Bought Most )...

Exterior: SLAM IT On Coilovers... HID's... 100% Limo Tints For Front And Back... Spray Rear Diffuser... De-Wiper The Back... Fit Spoiler...

Interior: Leather Bucket Seats... Have Rear Seats Covered in Leather... Change All Speakers + Gold Wiring All Round... FLI Triple Sub Setup In Boot...

Performance: Induction Kit... Bigger Turbo... Dump Valve... Remap / Tuning Box... Manifold To Tail Pipe Straight Through Free Flow Custom Exhaust System Designed By The Genius' @ Pro-Speed Exhausts, Cardiff ( This Is Gunna Be My Fav Mod )...

Giggedy
    Last edited by ZACK; 14-10-2013, 08:45.

Sounds amazing! When are you going to start?

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
      Sounds amazing! When are you going to start?
      Today

Comment

You didn't hang around did you, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
          You didn't hang around did you, lol.
          Nope lol Jus Took Apart All The Stock Air Intake And Filter Etc And Stripped It Down And Put A K&N Cone Filter In ( Sounds Fantastic ).

Off In A Bit To My Dealer Who Ordered Me The Spolier To See If That's There And For Him To Get It Sprayed Carmen Red ( For Fitting Tomorrow Hopefully ).

Then Got My Car Booked In At 12.00 Down In Cardiff For Window Tinting For All 5 Windows

Piccys Shall Be Up Later...

Comment

Hi, Sounds like a hell of a lots of mods, I do hope that it all stays legal, not sure about the window tinting though
            "Current UK law (2006) states that rear side windows and the backwindow can be tinted as required. Tinting of the windscreen must allow at least 75% light transmission. This is 70% in the case of the front side windows."
            I have seen where the cops have pulled cars over with the drivers & passengers windows tinted and have then refused to let the car acrry on until the tints are removed.
            I read in one of Zack's earlier posts that he opted for the 92bhp engine because the insurance was cheaper.....with the mods he is proposing his insurance will be worthless unless the insurance co is notified and he will effectivly be driving without insurance. Sorry if I sound like a killjoy but I feel that someone has to say it.

Comment

the insurance peeps are probs seeing ££££££££££ in their eyes right now if told haha. but loving the sound of the spoilr. cnt wait to see the pics

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                with the mods he is proposing his insurance will be worthless unless the insurance co is notified and he will effectivly be driving without insurance. Sorry if I sound like a killjoy but I feel that someone has to say it.
                Guys I Know About This... Everyone Needs To Chil... :L

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                  This Guys Is Going To Be My Build Thread...

Sit Back And Watch The Magic Happen

Future Mods ( Already Bought Most )...

Exterior: SLAM IT On Coilovers ( About 45mm All Round )... HID's... 100% Limo Tints For Front And Back... Spray Rear Diffuser... De-Wiper The Back... Fit Spoiler...

Interior: Leather Bucket Seats... Have Rear Seats Covered in Leather... Change All Speakers + Gold Wiring All Round... FLI Triple Sub Setup In Boot...

Performance: Induction Kit... Bigger Turbo... Dump Valve... Remap / Tuning Box... Manifold To Tail Pipe Straight Through Free Flow Custom Exhaust System Designed By The Genius' @ Pro-Speed Exhausts, Cardiff ( This Is Gunna Be My Fav Mod )...

Giggedy
                  45mm? 45mm?

Dude.....80mm AT LEAST!!

Comment

Just Had My Tints Done + De-Badged It

Spoiler Hasnt Come In Yet So Looking Like Thats Going To Be Next Weekend...

Some Piccys... In Case Your Wondering Their 100% Sun Blockage Limo Tints All Round

Comment

Makes mental note to self.............Steer well clear of Merthyr Tydfil and especially while/red DS3's as the driver probably can't see much..........LOL

Comment

Gotta admit mate, that looks sick. Don't think I could do with the hassle though if I got caught.
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                          Makes mental note to self.............Steer well clear of Merthyr Tydfil and especially while/red DS3's as the driver probably can't see much..........LOL
                          hahaha, if we were to start flashing DS3 owners, what are the chances of Zack having no idea what so ever?

My answer is None lol

Comment

Those tint's look well cool. Shows the cars colour scheme to its best.

Comment

white and black look great! make sure you put the windows down when ever you see the police though.. and then say the windows are stuck down (fuse) as it's not illegal to not have working side windows ;-)) just make sure its not raining tho ;-/
                              be careful lowering it too much as you may want 18" wheels at a later date and may run into probs. are you removing the pdf also from the exhaust.
                              Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Working...
                              X