No announcement yet.

Ellis's Mods Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers guys ! Going to get the side strips wrapped in a tint so it looks like black chrome next and possibly tint the rear lights from a body shop as evolve said they couldn't do it properly with a film due to the awkward design of the lights

Comment

Looks very striking from a distance now, you certainly wouldn't miss her in a car park

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Best thing about personalising your car! You can spot it a mile off.
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Love your red edition! The small editions go along way

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh I do love the red and especially the front grille, I've never seen anyone keep the red on a DS3 red I've really enjoyed having a go at making it my own just need the stickers and decals now and it'll look sweet

Comment

Hey guys next update to the mod thread plastidip'd the whole emblem but then decided to remove the '3' and have a half and half spray job, loving the result will post more pics in the daytime tomorrow

Comment

Amazing!

Wish my Red Edition had the correct wheels! Before I got mine (or had even seen it) they swapped them for black Bellones
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I didn't know your DS3 was supposed to have white wheels WTF?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah the DS3 red editions came with white bellones the only ones to come with them stock as far as I'm aware? Could be wrong tho

Comment

Correct, Joni just got the wrong ones, either factory mistake or a choice on the first owner's part.

Edit: the DSports had Bellones, the DStyles had Asheras. Same white or black to match the body though.
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Just a quick update, going to have the chrome baguettes wrapped very soon and possibly sticker up the car, been having quite a few issues with it recently... Had it for 3 months and already had to have the timing chain replaced and 2 faulty speed sensors replaced. I'm also having a really loud squeeking noise when pulling of in first sometimes? Can't for the life of me figure out what it is and niether can the mechanics, anyone had a similar issue, they said its possibly the gearbox or thrust bearing.. but garage won't replace under warranty because it can't be confirmed without ripping the engine out first... So some help would be appreciated, oh and here she is again looking very proud

Comment

This looks really good! Those black strips below the fog lamps look amazing, definitely considering putting them on mine. Guessing you had them made?

Comment

Originally posted by K7RoxyDS3 View Post
                            This looks really good! Those black strips below the fog lamps look amazing, definitely considering putting them on mine. Guessing you had them made?
                            I think so, probably cut on the car to fit or used knifeless tape.
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
                            X