Zach’s Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach’s Thread

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. My DS3 is a 2016 165 THP in pearl white with a topaz brown wheels, roof, mirrors and dash, it has brown watch stap leather interior.
    Things I have done:
    Wrapped the roof and mirrors in Avery Dennison Dark Green
    Wheels painted black and silver
    Fitted a Milltek cat back exhaust
    Fitted a cup holder behind the armrest, which looks a bit rough but it does the job for now

Things I want to get done:
    Short shifter, I’ve seen people fit the M-Tech shifter on here.
    Lowering springs or coil overs, whats the best brand ? I would like it to still be comfortable and drive nicely.
    Remap, what power increase do you get from a basic map

Attached Files

Click image for larger version

Name:	E2ACDEAE-9FD6-45D0-ACD9-C8CCEBD12BB1.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	397015Click image for larger version

Name:	564770F1-8BFB-4E6F-B9BC-FDC9B7579B3C.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	397014

Comment

Looking very nice Zach!

Regards the shifter, seems possible but I haven't got the skills to do it myself but here's an example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZ4xrYwaz4

One active member of this forum has 35/40mm on H&R coils.

Remap, which is what is being done to my car today, looking at around 20-30% increase on BHP for my 120 HDI. SP Tuning is carrying this out.

Hope this helps and stick around to let us all know how you get on!

Comment

Hi Zach. Smart looking DS3. Got any interior pics you could post up? DeeKayEcks has pretty much answered everything. Your remap could add around 40bhp and 55lbs of torque. Jamie at SP Tuning is our resident remap guru. Check out his website for more info:

https://www.sptuning.co.uk/m.index.html
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Yes. you will get to around 200 bhp I would have thought, with a Jamie SPT remap
          Maybe need new air filter too
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BE2C5124-E616-4A6B-A0EB-AB6939792F58.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	397071Click image for larger version

Name:	F29AF6BA-D1B0-4C67-8AFF-E831D1D850D0.jpeg
Views:	176
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	397070

Comment

Thanks guys, I have seen pictures of the 35mm H&R springs and they look great. low enough to get rid of the monster truck wheel gap but not too low to scrape.

I live in Northern Ireland so ill not be going to Jamie for the remap . The place where I got my exhaust (Troquetronix) have remapped Mini's, M5's, R8's and they have a dyno so they're probably the best over here.

Comment

Working...
              X