Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fan / Heater Problem - Your Advice Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan / Heater Problem - Your Advice Please!

Evening all, I have owned by beloved DS3 DSport since 2013. A couple of weeks ago the heater and fan stopped working, just as the frost arrived, I thought (well hoped!) it was just a fuse - sadly not. It was assumed that the heat pack had failed but my trusted mechanic fitted one today and it has blown. It is suspected that there is a problem with the motor and he thinks there have been some recalls for this as a fault, but I can't find anything on here to confirm that. Has anyone else had a similar problem and what was the outcome? Thanks in anticipation guys

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear you are having some issues. You can check for outstanding recalls on your DS3 here, by entering your reg:

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk

Hope this helps.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I had this exact same problem with my 62 plate dsport. I'd had it 2 weeks from new back in March 2013. It was a late reg, took it to citroen as everything stopped working ie aircon, fan, heat. They replaced the faulty parts for new at no cost. I think like you said it's a common problem recall. Let us know how you get on

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a problem with the fan not working on my 2010 DS3 a couple of weeks ago and found it was the wiring behind the glove compartment that had come loose, all working now without any replacement parts

Comment

Working...
        X