Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you going to do to your DS3 in the next few months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you going to do to your DS3 in the next few months?

Be interested to hear what you are going to do to your DS3 shortly

I will be heading up to James at SPTuning for a remap early summer
    Fancy changing my "meep meep" car horn for a triple trumpet blaster
    Possibly a Cupra R splitter

And maybe some PS4.s
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    Be interested to hear what you are going to do to your DS3 shortly

I will be heading up to James at SPTuning for a remap early summer
    Fancy changing my "meep meep" car horn for a triple trumpet blaster
    Possibly a Cupra R splitter

And maybe some PS4.s
    Hey Chris
    Sounds good.i agree on the horn.i feel ashamed to use mine.my missus focus has a proper trumpet.remap will be sweet.
    ive got the 3 pot puretech 110 and although its got some pull in 2nd to 3rd when it boosts im used to it now.ive been looking at remaps etc
    but not to many places do things for the puretech.ive got a ram air induction kit arriving today.dizzle another member on here has the same puretech 110.
    he put the ram air and a seat sport intercooler on which is what im doing but before the cooler im looking at a tuning box.
    narrowed it down to bluespark and racechip but seems like the racechips top of the range gts is what im going for.its currently going for £349 with a £100 off till 25/02/19
    and comes with 1 free reprogram if i change my car within 36 months. specs will take my car from 110 to 143 bhp and 205nm torque to 267nm so we shall see.

Comment

^ ^ ^ is there a reason why you just didn't buy a DS with a bigger engine in the first place?
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        ^ ^ ^ is there a reason why you just didn't buy a DS with a bigger engine in the first place?

Just realised- there isn't any performance DS 3s anymore- not new anyway
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

I'm done with all my mods, as I've got it just how I want it now. Visually it's just right and after the Stage 1 remap, by SP Tuning last October, combined with my K&N panel filter, it's been an absolute dream and tonnes of fun to drive. I just need 2 front tyres next month to give it the proper grip it deserves (oh and so it passes its MOT)
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by ds3mitch View Post
            I've been looking at remaps etc
            but not too many places do things for the pure tech. I'm looking at a tuning box.
            narrowed it down to bluespark and racechip but seems like the racechips top of the range gts is what im going for.its currently going for £349 with a £100 off till 25/02/19
            and comes with 1 free reprogram if i change my car within 36 months. specs will take my car from 110 to 143 bhp and 205nm torque to 267nm so we shall see.
            Have you rang Jamie@SPTuning and asked if he can so anything for your Puretech? He got my 115 eHDi up to 145bhp and 330nm torque with a Stage 1 remap and its awesome!! Price is more competitive than the racechips you've been looking at too.
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

i got it at a good deal and tax is £20 a year.i was always a ford man and was gonna get an ecoboost 1.0 but the puretech came along and fell in love.the intention is to pass this onto the wife in about 6 months and probably get a DS3R. i put a set of uniroyal rs3's on the front on sat and they are wicked.another 2 on the back next month.
              been checking sp tuning for the puretech but been saying coming soon since i got mine.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I can tell you the Remap is definitely worth it. I wouldn't go for those race chips you can buy on Ebay or whatever. Jamie is the man to go to!

Next on the mods list for me is blacked out rims, springs, mudflaps, front grill sprayed black.

Another thing i was thinking was Wheel Arches, what are your thoughts?

Comment

wheel arches may be a bit over the top for a daily driver
                  Just rally really
                  Have you looked at Musketier website for nice parts?
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Just got another set of stickers from the shop but like Funky that's pretty much #MeToo. Trying to keep the thing from falling apart from speed bumps which remind me that lowering it MAY not have been the best thing to do.

Keeping it clean too, now that's work within itself at the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Have you rang Jamie@SPTuning and asked if he can so anything for your Puretech? He got my 115 eHDi up to 145bhp and 330nm torque with a Stage 1 remap and its awesome!! Price is more competitive than the racechips you've been looking at too.
                      Tempted by the remap, how much did it cost you and where is Jaime based?

Comment

Citroen DS3 Remaps and Services (sptuning.co.uk)
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                        X