Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue

Spring- good. Smaller track with twists and turns would be up my ally
    Replacing my full harness, putting in 4 point seat belt buckle style, as existing is a quick release button and its a pain to put together when heading for the start.
    Tyres been crucified at Lydden, and Brands they think I'm a naughty driver (Must remember you shouldnt race)
    Saturday 7th April at Castle Combe for their "Spring Action day". Was very good last year- thousands there but the weather helped- bit too big a track for a clio- lots straights but will give it a go
    Looking at a Pug 208 gti tomorrow, with the THP engine! 210 bhp. Seems to have a few issues according to the forums
    Selling my buckets and harnesses if your interested.
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post

Selling my buckets and harnesses if your interested.
      Would have but ended up getting a couple new Corbeau seats- Pro series system 1 for me, and Clubsport for the passenger (After trying yours out)
      My quick release 6 point harness buckle is a real PITA to sort before going out. Need something to clasp quicker so just a standard 4 point seat belt style so i can get on that track quicker?
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Now looking for a single Clubsport :-)
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
        X