the story so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the story so far

had my DS3 coming up a year now and have made a few changes more looks than peformance tbh, had the bonnet wrapped along with the grill in gloss black.debadged constant DRLs and ds3 graphics, sony DSX-S100 head unit with a vibe slick 1200w sub in the boot.
    Attached Files

Hi,

good looking DS3

wrapping the hood looked a lot nicer than it sounded in my head.
    Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Looks lovely- I'm waiting for someone to wrap their bonnet with a matt gun metal or black to see how it looks
      http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
      Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

You're giving me ideas Nerdy! :P

hmmm... matt black on my yellow... *thinking*
        Last edited by skylaq; 16-08-2012, 07:18. Reason: misspelling like a n00b
        Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

I'd say yellow is an ideal candidate to match a matt wrap but not too much of it- grill and bonnet but no more. I was thinking of getting some lining done in a matt gun metal to go down the sides of the bonnet and also roof, should look great as a contrast to the shiny obsidian black

Comment

Originally posted by chiefnerd View Post
            Looks lovely- I'm waiting for someone to wrap their bonnet with a matt gun metal or black to see how it looks
            Thanks mate I was going to go matt but would of had to do the roof to do saved money and went matt lol.

Comment

do you mind saying how much the grill wrap was or did you do it yourself? i keep getting qouted £120 but that seems way to much

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
                do you mind saying how much the grill wrap was or did you do it yourself? i keep getting qouted £120 but that seems way to much
                Yeah not a problem it was £40 same people that have done the bonnet and graphics too.

Comment

Who wrapped the grill mate please as I'm looking at getting this done on my yellow ds3.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gumgumpug View Post
                    Who wrapped the grill mate please as I'm looking at getting this done on my yellow ds3.
                    Aww it was a company in Edinburgh called scotint there really good but don't know if that's too far from you or not.

Comment

Just waiting on a quote for the grill and mirrors to be done in matt or carbon fibre...wonder what they come back with

Comment

Originally posted by chiefnerd View Post
                        Just waiting on a quote for the grill and mirrors to be done in matt or carbon fibre...wonder what they come back with
                        Sweet If it's in the 100 Wouldn't do it I got the bonnet done for £60 and that takes up a great deal more vinyl what colour is your roof?

Comment

Working...
                        X