WTF's revamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS3 POWER View Post
    where did you buy this seats from?I've been asking citroen Greece to replace my standard white black seats and door pannels to black like the cabrio ds3 has but they dont do it.
    They're discontinued now unfortunately

You'll need to try your local scrap yards to see if anybody has binned a DS3 with them in unfortunately.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

not too many ds3's in my country,not to mention binned ones.will it cost me more to make them custom or should i buy them?do u have any idea how much they cost?
      and i also cant find the satin chrome bit around the gear lever anywhere
      DS3's are like pizza..they're good even when they're bad..

Comment

Originally posted by DS3 POWER View Post
        will it cost me more to make them custom or should i buy them?do u have any idea how much they cost?
        I've no idea sorry, I'd suggest ringing a few local breakers and seeing if you can find any and the price they're looking for them.

and i also cant find the satin chrome bit around the gear lever anywhere
        Didn't we find the part number for you for this? Have you given this to your dealer to order?
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Speak with an upholster about your seats, you might be surprised at the cost. My brother had a customer interior made for his Golf Cabby and it was a bargain!
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
          X