Clear All

Got spacers on 18" Team Dynamics. Still rolling with 4 wheels
    DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

Originally posted by PlymTom View Post
      Got spacers on 18" Team Dynamics. Still rolling with 4 wheels
      ANy PIcs?

Comment

Just done a couple of little mods! nothing special, Fitted some nice LED sidelights.. Headlights are on their way

Attached Files

Comment

I aslo fitted chrome/silver indicator bulbs too. I think itlooks alot better

Before:

After:
          Attached Files

Comment

Yep- Ive done the silvered indicator lamps recently too- they do look better
            LED sidelights too- theyre great looking but cant see much better with them- others can see you better though
            What dipped beam lamps did you get
            CBLUE
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

ye they are quite simple but effective mods - i got these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-H7-68-L...item3375b0b317 i dont know why i picked those over others. I did see ones with 120 LED's but i could see them being super bright and blinding everyone else!

Comment

I got 30 LED Canbus error free for my sidelights, as the first ones bought were not error free and flickered for awhile on start
                Bought the OSRAM Nighbreaker for mainbeam, didnt think LEDs produced anough forward light
                Be interested to see how yours go
                CBLUE
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

ye my sidelights are flickering while their off ! :s im not too worried about waht forward light i have really haha. aslong as they look good

Comment

For sidelights your right- LEDs do look the part-i dont care how much light they show on road either LOL
                    Did you get LEDs for your main headlights?
                    CBLUE
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

for my full beam? i am looking now but sure which ones to get. I just want the ones that are the best colour im trying to match to the DRL's!

Comment

Well- full "Main beam" wont matter cos its only on when u flash someone, or when in the country in darkness with no other cars around
                        "Dipped beam" which are the main lights on all the time when its dark, dont think they do an LED bright enough for forward visibilty
                        XENON are the ones you want for that- but then you need to add a conversion kit (I think)
                        OSRAM Nightbreaker - the ones I was advised to get- are a lot better than exisiting ones, but not pure white, or blue/white.
                        CBLUE
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Ye the ones on the link I showed you are for the dipped beams, I'm gunna see what they are like if not il get the xenon night breakers

Comment

The night breakers are better to see the road- just a very small tinge of yellow
                            If your LEDs for dipped beam are good, may get some meself
                            CBLUE
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

They have been dispatched so they should be here soon and I will let you know

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                                The night breakers are better to see the road- just a very small tinge of yellow
                                If your LEDs for dipped beam are good, may get some meself
                                CBLUE
                                Bulbs took ages but they arrived this morning, just fitted them , they look good I will wait till it gets dark to see how far they project the light!

Comment

Working...
                                X