X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My E-hdi remapped

Hi you guys (and girls )

As you all know , my 90hp has been remapped,
    but on the internet you see alot of stage 1,2,3 and even 4 on thp's and racings..

Is this also possible for my model ds3?
    and if so, what would I need to do?
    can someone please explain me what these stages mean,
    and in normal english what I would need to change, costs, profits, negatives and so on,
    this would be a great help for me!

thank you very much all!
    MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Originally posted by xavier2k12 View Post
    Hi you guys (and girls )

As you all know , my 90hp has been remapped,
    but on the internet you see alot of stage 1,2,3 and even 4 on thp's and racings..

Is this also possible for my model ds3?
    and if so, what would I need to do?
    can someone please explain me what these stages mean,
    and in normal english what I would need to change, costs, profits, negatives and so on,
    this would be a great help for me!

thank you very much all!
    Stage 1 - Simple mods, simple swaps i.e. air filters, bolt on wastegates, universal back boxes, remap etc..

Stage 2 - Bigger mods that are typically there to support other mods i.e. uprated intercooler, bigger turbo, replacement HPFP. Bonnet off jobs, usually accompanied by a more aggressive remap.

Stage 3 - Hardcore mods - Uprated clutch, more aggressive cams, stuff you'd usually do for a track car.

How much you want to invest into each mod is down to you and depends on what you're looking for. A decent full exhaust system can set you back well over a grand however, there's a lot of smaller shops that would do it for have that price and achieve similar or near results.

Each mod carries it's own pro's and con's. In most instances, you'll void any sort of manufacturers warranty you have on the plus side, you'll have a faster car.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

what about a green air filter , does that fits well in the engine, thanks for the answer!

Comment

Originally posted by xavier2k12 View Post
        what about a green air filter , does that fits well in the engine, thanks for the answer!
        yes its just a non oem replacement part. Not done in ds3 but done cg or k&n in last 4 cars

Comment

ow ok thanks

Comment

Working...
          X