Clear All

Me too

Attached Files

Comment

Looking sick!

www.SPTuning.co.uk
      Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
      White on red THP
      Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Them wheels from a distance look like the bellones off the ds

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

That's why I chose them, in fact I didn't realise until the other day there almost a perfect copy of the RCZ alloys...

www.SPTuning.co.uk
          White on red THP
          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Looking great!! :cool:

How's the ride with Bilstein Coilovers?
            DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Awesome...No body roll at all now, ride is much firmer and feels much more planted on the road.
              With the big wheels and this suspension I expected it to shake my teeth out, but it doesn't, absorbs holes and bumps nicely.
              When Bilstein pull there finger out and release a set for my DS3, they'll be going on straight away.

Jamie

www.SPTuning.co.uk
              White on red THP

Comment

VW vans are so much better looking than their cars. I love the smooth sides of the Caddy; I don't like the pressed shapes into the side panels of where the windows would be.

Those Transporters aren't cheap though!
                May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
                  Awesome...No body roll at all now, ride is much firmer and feels much more planted on the road.
                  With the big wheels and this suspension I expected it to shake my teeth out, but it doesn't, absorbs holes and bumps nicely.
                  When Bilstein pull there finger out and release a set for my DS3, they'll be going on straight away.

Jamie

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                  I thought Bilstein allready has an Coilover set for the DS3 ?
                  DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
                    I thought Bilstein allready has an Coilover set for the DS3 ?
                    THP they did but it doesn't fit them :S THP`s seem to have different oem strut sizes so they are researching the sizes with Jamie`s help.

Comment

Seems that DSport models have a larger strut diameter (51mm) same as the Racing model. DStyle models have 47mm diameter, somehow Bilstein managed to manufacture the smaller ones first assuming they fitted all models except the Racing...
                      They do do a strut in 51mm but its not a coilover type.

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                      White on red THP

Comment

OK thanks for the info then!
                        Need to have some patience before buying Bilsteins for my DS3

Comment

New bra for the bus ...

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                          Attached Files
                          White on red THP

Comment

Your in luuuuuuurvvvv LOL
                            Get that Bra off- Ha!
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                              Get that Bra off- Ha!
                              The best way!

Love the bus but not sure on the bra personally.
                              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

It's only on there for a trip to Chamonix next week...

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                                White on red THP

Comment

Working...
                                X