Scareys lil build!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scareys lil build!!

Iv had my car since November, I done a few small things to it. Im not one of these people who want to get more power out of my car, i want it to look good.

Completed:

Club sticker
    Pipercross panel filter
    Silver beesting areal
    Black an matalic grey racing stripes
    Metalic grey flyeye.
    Chrome headlight finishers
    Chrome reg plate surrounds
    Chrome valve caps.

Wanting:

Chrome rear light surrounds
    Silver Rimblades
    Twin tone horn
    Black and Chrome Rally mud flaps
    Bigger exhaust. (Nice sounding) is that just a back box?

Oh it also needs a good wash!
    Attached Files
    “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

nice work scarey looking good

Comment

Looks really good
      sigpic

Comment

Nice work!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

thanks guys. iv just orderd my mudflaps. hope there easy 2fit since ther not the mudflaps u get from the dealer.
          “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

hi the mud flaps I fitted to mine took about an hour to fit as I took my wheels off for easy access, (very easy fit ):cool:
            have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

I thought id up date my little thread.

Just got my rimringz fitted. wheels are rather dirty. oops

Got some stripes and fly eyes done. really like the shape of the lights now.

Got my rally type mudflaps fitted by a mate. other than when im cornering really fast iv had no problems

Next on the list is an exhaust and black mesh grill. Any on know of a good place to get the Zunsport mesh grill? iv only seen it at £99.00!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks good, couldn't see the fly eyes in the photo above but nice modding, if you find the black mesh grill cheaper please let us know
                sigpic

Comment

Where did you get those cover things that are on the lights, do they do them in different colours?

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
                    Where did you get those cover things that are on the lights, do they do them in different colours?
                    Most vinyl wrapping places will do it. So pretty much any colour. I had mine done last year.

Just took a photo in and explained what I wanted. Very quick and easy

On via Tapa.
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

^^^^ They transform the car from the front, can anybody recommend a vinyl wrapping place in the South East.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
                        ^^^^ They transform the car from the front, can anybody recommend a vinyl wrapping place in the South East.
                        No. But I am to try one in Worthing soon.
                        Will let you know- but think its a bit far from you really
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                          X