daveys plan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daveys plan!

Call me a geek or someone who would rather piss about whilst the missus watches Britains Best Bake Off or some crap! But ive layed down some plans for my beauty! Better get some over time booked in! Prices look about right? Any suggestions more than welcome! Thinkin of saving for the remap and filter 1st off! HELLS YEAH!!!
    Attached Files
    my citroen salesman...."I really like the diesel, I think it drives more like a petrol than the petrol does!
    = fool :confused:

1st welcome to the forum

pics a bit small & correct me if im wrong but why get chrome surrounds for your rear lights if you plan to get 3D lights?
    otherwise nice little starter kit
    http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
    :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

Try uploading your pics to an image hosting site then link to the pic and it should then appear here bigger.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Yeah you won't need the chrome light surrounds if you buy the 3d lights
        sigpic

Comment

Shit the pic is abit small aint it :-( I only put the surrounds on there because I dont think I'll be in a rush to get the 3d lights, would be more towards the end with the cost of them. They do look shit hot tho!
          my citroen salesman...."I really like the diesel, I think it drives more like a petrol than the petrol does!

Comment

Originally posted by daveyb View Post
            Shit the pic is abit small aint it :-( I only put the surrounds on there because I dont think I'll be in a rush to get the 3d lights, would be more towards the end with the cost of them. They do look shit hot tho!
            ...Drop me a PM

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....-LED-3D-Lights
            :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
            Partsworld-UK.com
            Email
            Call: 01246 268896
            We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
            *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Should get an engine remap less than £300 Davey
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Happy days the maps first thing im going for! I'll have to ask on here closer to the time were the best place to go around my area is!?

Comment

Jamie at SP Tuning - we'd all recommend him here and he's well worth the drive too
                  sigpic

Comment

Woooo 1st change im going to have to make is sorting the gash gash touch up job some muppet has performed on my bumper near the badge. I would slap the guy if i ever seen him. Dont no the best way to go with this? Sand down and start again? Dnt like using touch up pens would rather use a spray. But im going to have to do something, got abit of an ocd!

Comment

Mudflaps going on this week. Ive heard its easier to put them on with the wheels off!? So thinking of updating the brake discs while there off. Rear light surrounds should also arrive by end of this weeks from ebay so could be next week. Cant decide whether to leave them chrome to match wing mirrors and and door strips or paint white to match roof! Hmmmm.

Comment

Joni's surrounds are white and look awesome on hers. You def need the nightbreakers! Very cheap and look very good at night. Phillips silver vision indicators look good too.
                        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Had the car for about 3 weeks now. Still find myself looking out the window at her
                          Made afew little changes, slowly getting bits done off my ever growing list!
                          Debadged the citroen writing on the rear
                          Mudflaps on front and back
                          3d lights arrived this morning so will be putting those on asap
                          This weekend hoping to go find a k&n panel filter for her.
                          Been looking at exhaust systems alot lately. Sp tuning's miltek is looking my favourite at the minute so will try get on to them for a price!
                          Then hope to get a remap aswell.
                          Got some plasti dipping ideas in mind but unless I can get my car into the garage at work may have to hold on till it warms up next year
                          Seem to be going through my list backwards at the minute but im happy happy just getting stuff done

Comment

20131017_185703 by daveybeck08, on Flickrurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/104476344@N04/10332063845/][/url]
                            20131017_185641 by daveybeck08, on Flickr
                            Not the best pics in the world but you get the idea! Chuffed to bits with the lights, worth every penny. Glad I got these and not just the surround caps. Ive never seen lights so easy to change!

Comment

Looking good!
                              My DS3R3... nearly....
                              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X