No announcement yet.

My DS3 THP bumblebee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mark. Yes i make them myself. I know retrofitlab tell me that, when i do this i take some pics and make DIY

Comment

hello how does the car cope with 190 bhp have you had any problems with it because of the remap??

Comment

Hello. Yes i have problem with clutch the clutch sliding between 3000-3500rpm but on my service they replace it to guarantee
        (sorry if my english is bad)

Comment

Originally posted by DS3R Slovenia View Post
          Hello. Yes i have problem with clutch the clutch sliding between 3000-3500rpm but on my service they replace it to guarantee
          (sorry if my english is bad)
          Bet your English is better than our Slovenian lol
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Thanks Gazski. Today come a package from Retrofitlab and here is one picture

Cant wait to mount it
            Last edited by DS3R Slovenia; 28-02-2014, 17:17.

Comment

Install carefully! Retrofitlab mounted mine, but there is still some dust on the glass inside the headlight and that gives a little reflection when lights are on. Also condense in the light when wet outside.

Comment

I finally mount one headlight together. For breaking up i spend 3hours but still not going without cutting lamp.

Comment

What projectors did you go for ??

Comment

I take Bi-xenon mini H1 twin kit from retrofitlab with Mini gating gun shrouds

Comment

Hello. So i finally mount bi-xenon headlights on my bumblebee. There is a few pictures.

I think that guys from retrofitlab sent me a wrong lens becouse headligts shine on the wrong side of the road( sent me UK version).

Comment

want to sell them PM me mate

Comment

Working...
                        X