I used:
        Pipercors Viper kit
        0.75m black cilicone hoses
        2x 90*

This I don`t need anymore.
        :shock:

Beter pics wil folow

Comment

Mooi gedaan! Kom je ook naar de meeting in Parijs? Ik heb de stickers ook buiten de daksticker

Comment

Weet ik nog niet, ben jij ook op t citroen-forum? even kijken hoeveel nederrlands sprekende mensen gaan:P en hoe t rijden, overnachten en alles gaat...

Comment

great pic's

Comment

nice, the graphics really enhance it

Comment

Very nice graphics jwb....Did you fit them yourself ??....Looks like you purchased them from Craig on Ebay....Did he throw in the interior dashboard decal also ??.

Real nice chap is Craig very helpful....I worked with him to get the dimensions right for the roof lol.

Think it enhances the look of the car witrh stickers but i am biased lol.

Comment

Yes, I fit it myself. I also have the dashboard decal, it looks realy great!!!

I need a new roof decal, at the frond of the roof it is not perfect, there a 2 very small pieces of the squares left, I don`t like the look of this

Comment

hoi j-wvb wij zijn met 2 belgen die al naar parijs gaan en 5 engelse
                      ik heb ook gezien dat er 2 van citroen forum ook gaan

Comment

Originally posted by j-wvb View Post
                        Yes, I fit it myself. I also have the dashboard decal, it looks realy great!!!

I need a new roof decal, at the frond of the roof it is not perfect, there a 2 very small pieces of the squares left, I don`t like the look of this
                        j-wvb that's probably my fault due to trying to measure roof dimensions without any cutting of the Vinyl....There not quite wide enough are they ??.....I have contacted Craig on Ebay to tell him to alter the dimensions which hopefully he has now corrected.

I'm sure if you conatact Craig he will send you another set.....I'm not too botherd about it to be honest...Being a short person lol.

Hope you get it sorted mate Clarky.

Comment

Just got my new Tires for my 18inch rims.

Comment

ohhh vey nice....im normally not a fan of white cars but for yours il make an exception

Comment

my new rims

Comment

Looks very smart
                                Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Working...
                                X