Originally posted by Funky View Post
    Looks good Ash!
    Thanks Funky means a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ash Dayson
    1.6 DStyle
    Black

Comment

Thanks bud really appreciate it, hopefully have a chat with you guys on Saturday, see some modifications I can put on my car [emoji3]

Comment

The triple r splitter came today and what a different it makes to the car! So pleased with it. Not sure the on the sticker though what are you thoughts?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0793.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	361014

Ash Dayson
        1.6 DStyle
        Black

Comment

Hopefully that's a better quality picture [emoji4]

Ash Dayson
          1.6 DStyle
          Black

Comment

I do like that splitter. I'm not prepared to pay the extra insurance that comes with putting one on though. I like the smaller sticker on the splitter itself Ash, not made my mind up in the bigger one by the DRL's yet though, but that's my personal opinion. One things for sure, it does look goooood!
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
              I do like that splitter. I'm not prepared to pay the extra insurance that comes with putting one on though. I like the smaller sticker on the splitter itself Ash, not made my mind up in the bigger one by the DRL's yet though, but that's my personal opinion. One things for sure, it does look goooood!
              Yeah I wasn't sure at first. The sticker is removed now didn't like it. The gel one on the splitter is good enough for me.

Ash Dayson
              1.6 DStyle
              Black

Comment

Does look really great. I wouldn't mind one of those as well but the insurance jump is the only thing putting me off at the moment, may change though as it does look damn good.

Also definitely the smaller sticker looks better so a good decision removing the larger one I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Berch View Post
                  Does look really great. I wouldn't mind one of those as well but the insurance jump is the only thing putting me off at the moment, may change though as it does look damn good.

Also definitely the smaller sticker looks better so a good decision removing the larger one I think.

Great minds eh Berch?
                  DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Big sticker has gone

Ash Dayson
                    1.6 DStyle
                    Black

Comment

Looks great m8..might have to get myself one of those splitters. Was it easy to fit?

Comment

Thanks Mate! yeah you either need clamps or someone else to hold while you drill and bolt
                        Ash Dayson
                        1.6 DStyle
                        Black

Comment

Working...
                        X