French Car Show - 7th - 8th July 2018 - Donington Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Car Show - 7th - 8th July 2018 - Donington Park

Tickets are already up for sale, and remember there is club stand criteria to be a part of our stand :)

Tickets can be found here and there are 2 main options

Ticket Option 1: Saturday Show Day: access to the show on Saturday Show Day
    Ticket Option 2: FCS Weekender Ticket - Saturday Show Day, Sunday Chill Day & free parade laps.

Or option two with Camping
    Ticket Option 3: FCS Weekender Ticket - Saturday Show Day, Sunday Chill Day & free parade laps. Plus access to campsite from 3pm on Friday 6th July to Sunday 8th July
    Camping: Onsite camping for this event with access to the campsite from 3pm on Friday 6th July to Sunday 8th July is booked here but the campsite is operated by Park Farmhouse Campsite.

Last year was supposed to be the same but we had the parade lap on the Saturday so not sure what exactly will happen this year!

To join us on the stand just select DS3Club.co.uk from the drop down under where it says parking option and is auto filled with Public

TBH the second day wasn't much of a club day, I would have much preferred to sleep in a little longer and eat some hotel breakfast! But blame #Teamjager from the night before.......

FCS 2018
    Donington Park Circuit
    Donington Park
    Castle Donington
    Derby DE74 2RP

Hotels
    Last year we stayed at Derby East, but this didn't have much on site for food and drink options. Parking was also sparse.

Derby South looks like it has a better bar and there is a restaurant next door. A tiny drive away there is a KFC, McDonald's and a Sainsburys. So snacks, breakfast and supplies.

Form last years experience of East, the car park and onsite facilities for South look much better.

Right now for me, Derby South is Flex rate at £45.00 (Amend or cancel up to 1pm on the day) OR Saver £29.50 (No amends or refunds) for 1 adult and 1 night.

There is no discount for bulk or group bookings.

Both are around a 25 min drive to the show

Facilities near both and each possible meet points
    Sainsburys Supermarket - opens at 7am
    Cafe opens at 7:30am
    Sainsbury's Petrol Station - opens at 7am
    Jet Wash
    Free air and Water
    Vacuum

By all means book and stay where you wish! These are just options based on last year.

More info to follow, but some ideas for now and get the date in your diary!

My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Awesome, I better get on booking tickets and the hotel then.

Good job Joni!
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Will be there in our little french number
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Saturday night agenda - drink a lot and pass out on your bed. Fond memories

Last edited by Oli; 30-01-2018, 20:36.

Comment

Will be there saturday only

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

just bought my tickets for the weekend. :-) getting my DS3 on the stand also. :-) my first time ever at donington park with a great bunch of guys. :-)

Comment

Who's toughing it and camping then? I'm gonna camp all the shows where it's available this year (already booked in for the weekend at USC and Goodwood). Except maybe TRAX, because that's a bit silly imo
              DStort
              DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead
                Who's toughing it and camping then? I'm gonna camp all the shows where it's available this year (already booked in for the weekend at USC and Goodwood). Except maybe TRAX, because that's a bit silly imo
                Not me, hotel all the way.
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I've just bought tickets this morning, I'm going to be coming down the Friday afternoon/ night and camping, then stay during day Saturday and return home Saturday night. its going to be the first thing ive attended with DS3 club so really looking forward to it.

Comment

Got mine and also convoying with another racing he asked me today

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ticket booked, and Derby South booked for the Friday and Saturday. #Teamjager.
                      sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                      Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Show tickets booked. We’re staying at a very new and exclusive hotel not far away. Looking forward to the weekend.
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hotel booked and the tickets for both days have arrived :)

Comment

I am considering attending this year but no longer have a DS3.
                            I could bring the Mrs 208 gti by PS, would it be ok to park on the club stand?

Comment

So- England could be in a 3pm kick off WORLD CUP 1/4 final match, AT FCS!

Cars AND football eh..... just beer and errr something else to make the full set
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X