DS3Club Social in Manchester - Krispy Kreme and Dinosaur Mini Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3Club Social in Manchester - Krispy Kreme and Dinosaur Mini Golf

Come and meet up with fellow DS3 owners at Krispy Kreme at Trafford, play some dinosaur themed mini golf and maybe go for a drive over to Snake Pass / Ladybower Reservoir for some photos.

---

Basic Plan:
    Meet at Krispy Kreme (park in Costco) at 12pm on 8th September 2018, have a doughnut and coffee (other beverages are available) then head over to play mini golf at 1-2pm(ish). Once we've crowned a champion, we can assess the weather and maybe drive over to Ladybower Reservoir (via Snake Pass) for some nice scenery and photos (about an hour drive).

---

Details of locations:

Manchester - Hotlight Store
    - Barton Dock Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M41 7PP
    - [Park in the Costco car park next door to Krispy Kreme. (To get there: Instead of going right at the roundabout to Krispy Kreme, go straight over and go right at the next one).]

Dino Falls Adventure Gold
    - Old Park Ln, Stretford, Manchester M17 8PG
    - [15 min walk from Krispy Kreme].

Parking near Ladybower Reservoir:
    - Heatherdene, A6013, Hope Valley S33 0BY
    - [About an hour from Trafford].

---

Facebook event here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/296479421161284/
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

So thanks to some local knowledge, it appears that Krispy Kreme will be closed for a refit at the time of our visit. They still have a van open so you can still get your doughnut fix. I propose we park in the usual place, then get a doughnut from the van and coffee from Starbucks nearby (other beverages are available).
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

There is a KFC, MacDonalds and Pizza Hut close by if that helps?

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
        Pizza Hut!
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
          A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut! Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut. A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut! Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut.
          McDonald's, McDonald's! Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut.
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Really looking forward to it :)

Comment

So here's the thing. Last week I was at the Krispy Kreme doughnut shop and I met a guy there. We got to talking because we were having a conversation with our server and she was busy making our donuts. The whole time we were talking, I couldn't help but look at his T-shirt. There he was, wearing a shirt with an image of a white gloved hand and an animated hatchet chopping down a tree stump that had a tiny dinosaur standing on it. In small print underneath it said “Dinosaur Mini Golf.” This is where I took my leave from the gentleman, because clearly he was clinically insane, or at the very least suffering from some kind of delusional psychosis due to the fact that dino golf is ridiculously silly and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If you're from Winston-Salem, you already know, but Krispy Kreme and Dinosaur Mini Golf are pretty cool. I thought it would be fun to share pictures with some information about each. If you want to check them out, click below to view the post/gallery.

Comment

Working...
              X