20% Off at iON Camera's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20% Off at iON Camera's

Do you want to mount up your DS3 with iON Cameras like Liam Doran?

Well you can have 20% off all cameras and accessories at iONCamera.com by entering the coupon code “DS3CLUB” at checkout.

Enjoy guys!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

The DashCam's are currently cheaper at www.staples.co.uk and Amazon at the moment £99, but the Air Pro Lite action camera/s are cheaper with the 20% discount from iONCamera.com.

Comment

Still active
      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Has anyone bought one of the dash cams ? Interested in the quality of the camera and the footage it shoots, especially at night

Thanks
        sigpic

Comment

Wenham won one last year. But think it was the little one

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

So...... you're saying that.... Wenham has a little one ?

Wahey !!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              So...... you're saying that.... Wenham has a little one ?

Wahey !!!!
              I'll bring it to W&W and you can have a look, it came with a selfie stick
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks that would be good, are you happy with the film quality ?
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks that would be good, are you happy with the film quality ?
                  I'll be honest, I've not used it much but the picture quality was pretty decent.
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Is yours an action cam or a dash cam mate ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Is yours an action cam or a dash cam mate ?
                      I got the Dashcam WiFi for Christmas but not set it up yet. And I won the SnapCam LE (the one with the selfie stick).

Have been planning to set up the Dashcam side by side with my current one to compare but with moving and new job, haven't actually got round to it yet. If I have time on Saturday I will do it then.

Looking on the website they've dropped the price of loads of stuff since I last looked, with 20% off they all seem reasonably priced.
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah they are well priced, I was looking recently at Which recommended ones and they were around £200+, if the iON one is any good it's less than half that
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah they are well priced, I was looking recently at Which recommended ones and they were around £200+, if the iON one is any good it's less than half that
                          I'll try and get mine set up and you can have a nosy at W&W.
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Has anyone bought one of the dash cams ? Interested in the quality of the camera and the footage it shoots, especially at night

Thanks
                            I got one for Christmas, but it's not been playing ball for a while (just not recording) but I've not got round to troubleshooting it yet..
                            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Thanks Kat, all reports welcome, I'm not 100% sure I want one yet but I keep an eye out for a good one at a decent price and then I'll probably jump in.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X