Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

19th March - Season opener

Back for 2017!

We are back for 2017 after our winter break and to kick things off, we are hosting our infamous Boosted Breakfast Meet at the Akeman Inn.

For 2017 there are some additions to our usual event template. These include a club parking area, VIP Supercar Lounge, Promotional area and of course our huge main parking area.

For the hungry amongst you, the Akeman will be handling all your requests which will be explained on the day.

There will be a huge spectrum of cars, from all corners of the world, to feast your eyes and ears on.

As always, there will be great food and drinks available from the Akeman Inn and a great bunch of like minded people to chat to, over a flat white and a bacon roll.
      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
        19th March - Season opener

Back for 2017!

I'll copy the event text over from Facebook when it's not blocked at work
        Best date of the year.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• My Mum`s Birthday!......I don`t think she would like to go for a drive to a car meet!.......Sadly!
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
            My Mum`s Birthday!......I don`t think she would like to go for a drive to a car meet!.......Sadly!
            Yeah, I think Liam feels the same about his Birthday!

Hope she has a lovely day
            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
              Yeah, I think Liam feels the same about his Birthday!

Hope she has a lovely day
              Thanks Joni!

sigpic

Comment

• 30th April
                Boosted Breakfast South - April Edition

Now that our hugely successful launch event has passed, we are ready to make the most of the British summer months and continue to provide the best breakfast meets around! Our April Edition event will fall at the end of the month, as to avoid Easter Sunday and give us the space we need. Our March launch event saw over 200 cars descend upon the The Akeman Inn, Kingswood and showed the true diversity of our community.

About Boosted Breakfast-

Sunday mornings were made for Cars, Coffee and Brekfast. The Akeman Inn, Kingswood will be handling your requests and are now utilising their outdoor Street Food catering facility The Beech Hut . So for those of you wanting to grab a delicious bite outside and enjoy the sunshine, this will be a great option.

Like always there will be a huge spectrum of cars, from all corners of the world, to feast your eyes and ears on. Ranging from 1950's custom Hot Rods to 2017 Ferrari 488 and everything in between.

To reserve a club or group parking area please message us.

See you all there!

If there are a few that are going let me know and I'll get in touch with thy guys re group parking
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Boosted Meet 30th April......Always a great informal meet to view modified,bonkers,classics,old and new.Also the Akeman Inn breakfast and a chat. See you there 9am sharp!

sigpic

Comment

• Right ....who is going to this meet on Sunday 30th April?

sigpic

Comment

• Not meeeeee
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Anybody else coming up for a Boosted Breakfast 9am to 12 pm tomorrow at the Akeman Inn,Kingswood.HP18 0QJ??

sigpic

Comment

• Last call for Boosted Meet......who is going to this one??

sigpic

Comment

Last call for Boosted Meet......who is going to this one??
                            Was considering this one but won't be able to make it. Have an extra rasher for me.
                            "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
                            https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

• Originally posted by Jo67 View Post
                              Was considering this one but won't be able to make it. Have an extra rasher for me.
                              Thanks Jo......veggie brekkie for me!

sigpic

Comment

Last call for Boosted Meet......who is going to this one??
                                Sorry we're busy today mate, will try and make it to the next one.
                                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X