No announcement yet.

Boosted UK - Monthly Meet - Aylesbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to this one but i will not be able to stay for long (about a hour) and aiming to get there for 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchy98 View Post
      I am going to this one but i will not be able to stay for long (about a hour) and aiming to get there for 9.
      Should be there for 9am as the previous one we went to,will be checking out some motors a bit more closely this time!

Could meet up at Tesco Marcham Rd, Abingdon again to drive on up to Kingswood,say 8.15am ?
      Last edited by JEZDS3; 11-05-2016, 20:22.
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Yeah meet at Tesco. Means we will the cars together when we get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchy98 View Post
          Yeah meet at Tesco. Means we will the cars together when we get there.
          Ok,should not take more than 1/2 hour to get to Kingswood from Abingdon. Will be at Tescos before 8.15am. See You Sunday.

About 36 mins on AA route planner.
          Last edited by JEZDS3; 11-05-2016, 20:53.

sigpic

Comment

If anyone else is in the vicinity of Tesco Abingdon,Marcham Road at 8am tomorrow and fancy a run to the Akeman Inn,Kingswood near Bicester,bring your DS3 we will convene at the Boosted UK meet for Coffee,chat and even breakfast! Everyone welcome for a relaxed Sunday morning!

Postcode for the meet is HP18 0QJ. 9AM TO 12PM.

sigpic

Comment

Great informal meet at the Akeman Inn today,plenty of tasty motors to look at which should appear on You Tube at some point.Forgot to take photos as too busy looking at engine bays etc and the 3 axled Landy that made an appearance as promised!

Good to meet up with Eliot and Andy today and a scenic drive back via Thame and Didcot......thanks guys.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Looking forward to getting to another one of these soon

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Great thing is the other guys are starting to take an interest in our cars now! The Megane guys actually checked out our cars as I pointed out the Diamond Performance badge cover to them!

sigpic

Comment

I only got one pictured taken but I must say of the two best cars there.

Comment

Both looking really clean in the May sunshine too! Thanks for posting your photo.

sigpic

Comment

Anyone going to this one with their Father for Breakfast/Lunch on June 19th?

sigpic

Comment

Not sure, think Mum and Dad are pretty busy packing the house to move
                          My DS3R3... nearly....
                          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I shall be at Mum`s on Sunday now,have a great meet if you do go along!

sigpic

Comment

Any interest for this meet on 17th July......just post here if you want to come along!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                                Any interest for this meet on 17th July......just post here if you want to come along!
                                im up north that weekend jez , parents wedding anniversary , but ill goto the next one in august with you if your going to goto that one too ,
                                could meet at mine and have a nice scenic drive over to bicester

Comment

Working...
                                X