Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Churchy98 View Post
    Anyone going up the A34?
    Yeah, we're in Witney now so will be joining the A34 at Peartree.
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• Originally posted by Churchy98
      Anyone going up the A34?
      Originally posted by Kat
      Yeah, we're in Witney now so will be joining the A34 at Peartree.
      Yep, can meet at Peartree Services (Welcome Break car park behind Shell), Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Rd, Oxford, OX2 8JZ.

I reckon 5:40ish, leave at 5:50ish, heading for the Aldi/Countrywide meet point.

Anyone else welcome to join too, please be there early though, we’ll be leaving on time.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Meet you at Peartree I will aim to be there at 5.30am!
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post

Yep, can meet at Peartree Services (Welcome Break car park behind Shell), Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Rd, Oxford, OX2 8JZ.

I reckon 5:40ish, leave at 5:50ish, heading for the Aldi/Countrywide meet point.

Anyone else welcome to join too, please be there early though, we’ll be leaving on time.
          That's about 2 hours from my house to there - I will try and meet you there too
          sigpic

Comment

• Sounds good

Comment

• In the morning, Liam and I will probably shoot off to get our bearings and guide people in when you arrive.

Are we ok to do what we have done before and Wenham/Kat to rally the troops lead the convoy in?

Steve doesn't know it yet but he's coming to help park people up, along with Martin B if that's ok with you both? I'll FB you when I get a min to ask you both. You're both tall and easy to spot re getting people parked!

I've got no order, we never do as it's not fair to put people at he back. But if the non DS3's can stay together, and the special edition DS3's - so Performance, Givenchy, La Fressange etc and the Racing's together and mine and Brian's? I've made a plan, as much as I'd love to do something dramatic, parking 45 cars up as we all know is a nightmare. So I think it's much easier if we aim for staggered lines. So long as we are a parked straight, it will look awesome! So line those fronts up!

Looking at the map the white box is a grandstand, so we will be able to get some good photo's from that WIll look even better if we manage to park in straight lines......

We won't know which grass patch is us yet, but at a guess I'd say the bigger one? We have 45 cars book, so would look like the better spot for 45 cars. So the plan might just have to move over to the other side. But easy

Any questions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trax Map.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	390919Click image for larger version

Name:	Plan.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	390920
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF
                In the morning, Liam and I will probably shoot off to get our bearings and guide people in when you arrive.

Are we ok to do what we have done before and Wenham/Kat to rally the troops lead the convoy in?

Steve doesn't know it yet but he's coming to help park people up, along with Martin B if that's ok with you both? I'll FB you when I get a min to ask you both. You're both tall and easy to spot re getting people parked!

I've got no order, we never do as it's not fair to put people at he back. But if the non DS3's can stay together, and the special edition DS3's - so Performance, Givenchy, La Fressange etc and the Racing's together and mine and Brian's? I've made a plan, as much as I'd love to do something dramatic, parking 45 cars up as we all know is a nightmare. So I think it's much easier if we aim for staggered lines. So long as we are a parked straight, it will look awesome! So line those fronts up!

Looking at the map the white box is a grandstand, so we will be able to get some good photo's from that WIll look even better if we manage to park in straight lines......

We won't know which grass patch is us yet, but at a guess I'd say the bigger one? We have 45 cars book, so would look like the better spot for 45 cars. So the plan might just have to move over to the other side. But easy

Any questions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trax Map.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	390919Click image for larger version

Name:	Plan.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	390920
                Seems terrifying, I don't envy you organising the parking I'll just go with the flow haha

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
                DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

• I know this would ruin the idea of a 45(ish) car convoy but would it be an idea to have us set off from the meeting point 10 cars at a time with 5-10 minutes or so between each mini convoy? Just saves you the stress of having 40 cars arrive at once and getting them parked.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah, sounds good! Will see how many are at the meet point and take it from there. I don't think everyone is going from there so it might not be a biiig convoy. Plus traffic lights etc and queues on the way in will split the group up.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• I'll just go with the flow its all new to me see you all sunday!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sounds like a parking plan! See you all tomorrow! WTF....Splitter is packed already!
                        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• I'm running a bit late to get to pear tree in time so I'll try and meet you guys on the m40

Comment

• Originally posted by Churchy98
                            I'm running a bit late to get to pear tree in time so I'll try and meet you guys on the m40
                            No worries, we’ll be here till 5:50.
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Everyone is at Aldi / Countrywide now. Leaving in 10 mins.
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• We’re all at Silverstone, on stand T9. Ready for the show!
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X