Meet - British Motor Museum - Warwickshire - April 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenS View Post
    Sounds good, at the perfect point for a little leg stretch before continuing. You set the time as you probably know the length of the last stretch better, and I'll plan my leaving time accordingly
    9ish to leave at 9:15? It's 40/45 mins from there so should get there for when it opens

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Ds3Dan2k16 View Post
      Mind if I tag along? I coming from South Wales, so up the A465

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I think I speak on behalf of everyone when saying, everyone is welcome and it would be lovely to see you there!
      - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
        9ish to leave at 9:15? It's 40/45 mins from there so should get there for when it opens
        Schweet, probably about a 7.45 leave for me then
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Broda View Post
          I think I speak on behalf of everyone when saying, everyone is welcome and it would be lovely to see you there!
          Seconded, the more the merrier!
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm down in Southampton but if everyone's welcome then count me in!! only 19 and for insurance reasons I'm only rocking the DStyle plus 1.2 but should have a few extras by then and would love to get some advice from people!!

Comment

I'll be doing the same starting at the M3 junction for the A34 then on to the M40

Comment

Originally posted by DS3_DAN View Post
                I'm down in Southampton but if everyone's welcome then count me in!! only 19 and for insurance reasons I'm only rocking the DStyle plus 1.2 but should have a few extras by then and would love to get some advice from people!!
                I'm just next door in Gosport! Which junction you hitting the M27? Could meet you somewhere closer to the start of the journey and then join up with Kat and Beef at Oxford.
                ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                  I'm just next door in Gosport! Which junction you hitting the M27? Could meet you somewhere closer to the start of the journey and then join up with Kat and Beef at Oxford.
                  I join just at the bottom of the M3, don't have to touch the M27 when I head up north from where I live, I don't mind convoying from any point though,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good guys

Liam and I will meet you there - or I'll be there and Liam will head down.

I like to get there before you (or try)

Anyone driving from the North who wants to convoy with others?
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post

Anyone driving from the North who wants to convoy with others?
                      I'm not gonna know if I can make it until the Weds or Thurs before, but if I can, I will be happy to join a convoy from the North (North West)
                      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I will be heading there from Preston, hate to think of the departure time (another early one me thinks) /yawn need to get some caffine for the jouney.

Comment

I will meet the Gosport,Southampton and Oxford buddies up at Peartree Services......Picking up my plus one at Calcot,so should not be a problem!
                          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Think we have a few guys that are joining us after moving on from their DS3's

Should be a good catch up.
                            My DS3R3... nearly....
                            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Me and hazel will be attending 🤜
                              http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                              DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                                Me and hazel will be attending ��
                                Will be great to see you again mate!
                                LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X