• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North West Meet - Krispy Kreme - Sunday 16th April

Manchester - Hotlight Store
    Barton Dock Road
    Trafford Park, Manchester
    M41 7PP

Park in the Costco car park next door to Krispy Kreme. (To get there: Instead of going right at the roundabout to Krispy Kreme, go straight over and go right at the next one).

Time:
    13:00 (Easter Sunday lie in )

Friends and family welcome also.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Yippee

Comment

Right - defo coming to this one!!
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

cya there
        @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Damn. Working -_-

Comment

Nothing like a meet AND some Krispy Kremes. Would quite like to go to this if it wasn't so far from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SamT4973 View Post
              Damn. Working -_-
              They'll be more

Originally posted by Berch View Post
              Nothing like a meet AND some Krispy Kremes. Would quite like to go to this if it wasn't so far from me
              Know anywhere meet worthy near you? We need a SE one
              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Be good to meet you Berch mate, but yeah I think it's possibly the furthest distance away from you for a meet. There will be plenty of others nearer to you.
                DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                  Will have to have a little think if there is a good location nearby that ticks all the boxes for parking, location and what's nearby and post back if I think of anywhere.

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                  Be good to meet you Berch mate, but yeah I think it's possibly the furthest distance away from you for a meet. There will be plenty of others nearer to you.
                  Yeah would be nice to meet everyone but is indeed quite the distance this one, as you say, one will pop up nearby.

Was actually thinking about the British Motorsport Museum but never really gone to anything like that so wouldn't want to make my self look like a numpty, suddenly getting a car and the addiction to doing things to it is the first thing to drag me off my computer gaming in a while haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make a weekend of it

Comment

Originally posted by Berch View Post
                      Was actually thinking about the British Motorsport Museum but never really gone to anything like that so wouldn't want to make my self look like a numpty, suddenly getting a car and the addiction to doing things to it is the first thing to drag me off my computer gaming in a while haha.

Do it! To be honest it's the perfect first time meet.

Good numbers mean there are plenty of people to talk to, including fellow newbies
                      It's not a show so there is no pressure for your car to look clean/modded etc
                      In addition to above you aren't restricted to when you can come and go - at most shows you have to be parked bt 9 and can't move until around 3pm
                      There's something to do, so if you find Liam too much to handle you can wander off and take a look at what there is there
                      Cafe on site for lunch/snacks etc

You might even find some gaming friends? I know Dave (Soran) a Liam spent hours on Rust. Liam's evenings are pretty much Dota/Rocket league -_-
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Do it! To be honest it's the perfect first time meet.

Good numbers mean there are plenty of people to talk to, including fellow newbies
                        It's not a show so there is no pressure for your car to look clean/modded etc
                        In addition to above you aren't restricted to when you can come and go - at most shows you have to be parked bt 9 and can't move until around 3pm
                        There's something to do, so if you find Liam too much to handle you can wander off and take a look at what there is there
                        Cafe on site for lunch/snacks etc

You might even find some gaming friends? I know Dave (Soran) a Liam spent hours on Rust. Liam's evenings are pretty much Dota/Rocket league -_-
                        was the first one I went to,a had a really good day.

Comment

Use to do MMORPG Everquest for like 12 years. Was very addictive, finally a few years back probably around the time I got my DS and joined club I went cold turkey and gave it up. While enjoyable gaming till 2am was getting to me.

Comment

Yesssssssssss

Only know of one KK in Guildford, and parking is impossible. Doughnut fanatics speak up with your experience please!
                            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                              Yesssssssssss

Only know of one KK in Guildford, and parking is impossible. Doughnut fanatics speak up with your experience please!
                              There's a KK hot light store in Bristol too (while not south east, it's closer than Manchester!) Not sure what parking is like though.
                              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Working...
                              X