Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowlife Auto Club meets *notts/Lincs/south yorks areas* All welcome

***Notts/Yorks/Lincs area MEET***

LowLife AutoClub is a non-exclusive, non-elitist club for auto enthusiasts.

All types are welcome from tuned JDM to bonkers Hot-Rods, classic dubs to custom motorcycles and everything in between.

All we ask is that attendees respect the venue. So that means no speeding, no burnouts, no limiter bashing/loud revving, no donuts, no loud music or anti-social behaviour in general... abuse it and we lose it!

LowLife Auto Club is now in its tenth year and we work with our venues to provide a laid back, friendly atmosphere that is entertaining for enthusiasts and non intimidating or anti-social to the general public.

If you are local and aren't already a member please do join up on the main club page (search LowLife Auto Club) and get involved with the banter, we have a great bunch who will make you feel very welcome.

We meet every 2 weeks from 7pm onwards on a Thursday night at alternate venues, the elms pub in Retford, and the lock keeper pub in worksop.

Our next meet is: Thursday 25th may at the lock keeper in Worksop, Notts.

Feel free to attend/ join the Facebook page and keep an eye out for events being shared...

And bring more DS3's as I'm the only one there at the moment [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a great mix of cars that attend!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

It is there were 40 odd at the last one from jap to American muscle and VW it was a right good mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X