Manchester Krispy Kreme 12 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Krispy Kreme 12 November

The time has come to return to Krispy Kreme and show off our pride and joys.

For those on Facebook feel free to let us know if you're coming on the event - https://www.facebook.com/events/1302...A%22null%22%7D

For those not on Facebook:

Location - Manchester Krispy Kreme, Trafford Park, M41 7PP
    Time - 12:00 till you fancy going home

Even if you don't have your DS anymore, feel free to head on down. The more the merrier!

This is a great place to meet, love Krispy Kreme. Unfortunately we’ll be at the North Pole in the morning and unlikely to make it back down for 12. If you’re still there at 4-5pm, let us know and we might pop in on the way past.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      Unfortunately we’ll be at the North Pole in the morning and unlikely to make it back down for 12.
      Pfffft!! Thought your DS3 was fast Beefy! It's a really good meet this and the doughnuts are awesome. Had far too many at the last meet. Can't make next Sunday as I'm away working, so have a couple of boxes for me guys.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I've already registered my interest on Facebook so I'll be there!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
        DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

This is a great place to meet, love Krispy Kreme. Unfortunately we’ll be at the North Pole in the morning
          Well that's weird..... So am I!!

There's some handy info here Sam re the meet and where to park - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/forum/ds3cl...ay-19th-feb-17

Means if you park in Costco overflow, everyone is together and out of the way of other drivers parking next to you in KK. I think Adam, nearly imploded watching someone park next to his Performance Black!!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

This is a great place to meet, love Krispy Kreme. Unfortunately we’ll be at the North Pole in the morning and unlikely to make it back down for 12. If you’re still there at 4-5pm, let us know and we might pop in on the way past.
            We might still be there, depends how many people we get there. I'm sure we can make a day of it so feel free to swing by. I'll let you know on the day

Comment

Originally posted by SamT4973

We might still be there, depends how many people we get there. I'm sure we can make a day of it so feel free to swing by. I'll let you know on the day
              Cool, sounds good. I’ll post here on the day once I have a better idea of our eta.
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Anyone know how many are going to KK I will be parked in the KK carpark (I work there maybe freebies hush hush don't spread it around) I came to the last meet there but there was only a few other cars in costco carpark and I felt a little awkward not knowing anyone even though you where a friendly bunch for what I saw. Could do with a little advice about a few things concerning a couple of problems. Oh happy days!

Comment

According to Facebook 16 people going and 10 maybes up to 26 plus forum people, I'll be there come over and say hi!
                  I'll be in the red vti covered in stickers

DStort

Comment

Update 13 going, 14 maybes.

DStort

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead
                      Update 13 going, 14 maybes.
                      Have fun!
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm sure we will, hope you can make it!

DStort

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	392159 Defo going this time!
                          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Awesome meet today, good to see some old and (mostly) new faces.
                            Word on the grapevine is this is going to be a monthly thing so anyone that couldn't make it this time definitely won't miss out!

Excuse my dangling exhaust, should hopefully have that fixed this week

DStort

Comment

Sorry, forgot to keep it updated on here. Great turn out yesterday by all. Finally managed to put some faces to names. And yes, if we get enough interest I'm happy to make it a monthly event!

See you all next time.

Oh, and thanks again for the gifts Conrad

Comment

Working...
                              X