A Spirit of DS3's - 21st May - Kent meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
    Even Found A Fairy Stone On My Drive This Morning... ( Joni Will Understand :L )
    Fairy Nuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
      He's a real nice fella is Craig from Ebay..If u told him Clarky recommended you he might of sent you roof sticker for nothing lol.

Is Craig sending you colour samples purpledots ??
      Yeah spoke to craig on email, mentioned you. His sorting me some samples out, got a feeling its the wrong yellow though...

Im not sure about my upside down stickers, i feel silly so, feel need to change them :P
      :cool: Its all about the Yellow Team!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpledots View Post
        Yeah spoke to craig on email, mentioned you. His sorting me some samples out, got a feeling its the wrong yellow though...

Im not sure about my upside down stickers, i feel silly so, feel need to change them :P
        nah we can have our own 'special' club =]
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by purpledots View Post

All part of the ds3 experience lol...Your Ds3 is now a limited editiion purpledots to be honest...You could always remove the top sticker with the dot on it....Simply pull each section off.

Really sorry i had to break the bad news to you feelin horrid now.

Comment

Working...
          X