Our DS3Sprit Paris 2012 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our DS3Sprit Paris 2012 Pics

Soon as my computer finishes then I will upload my album of assorted pics from the weekend. We have not got any of inside the factory as it was not allowed but official pics were taken and as soon as we have them we will post.

Pics will include our visit to Citroen Conservatoire (Original concept DS 3,4,5, Revolt, Hypnos,Tubik etc) CAPPY, Toy Museum, Paris Convoy, McDonalds, Mini-gate (Citroen rep reversed into a mini that had stopped to take pics of us), The unveiling of the box that had the Cabriolet in it, etc etc. Enjoy and any questions just ask us and we will try to remember the names of stuff.

You saw the cabriolet? Will we be getting official pictures soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
      You saw the cabriolet? Will we be getting official pictures soon?
      Yes we saw the cabriolet through a slot in a big box. No pics allowed and no other info.

Comment

First pics for you, enjoy.

http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/...0Paris%202012/

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
          Yes we saw the cabriolet through a slot in a big box.
          Sounds like SOHO............Not that I'd know of course.... just what Ive heard........as you do...
          CBLUE
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yay!! Love them!

Especially this one! :

My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Some of mine here
              DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Which way are they pointing?! ARARARGARAAAAARGH
                Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

You were deff on the other side of the Seine to us mate. How we all made it god knows lol

Comment

Because we're awesome!

(says the one not driving . . . .)
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by mixin View Post

Which way are they pointing?! ARARARGARAAAAARGH
                      From the information board for this car:

'Artist Jean-Pierre Lihou used seventy-three different colours to decorate a DS to illustrate his theory of "Energetism". A double chromatic progression from front (warm colours) to rear (cold colours) with arrows and background inspired by research into psychology of form. Only one direction of movement is perceptible at any one time. It took five hundred hours to design and complete this project.'
                      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Five hundred ours to complete and one minute for someone to say "Great, but which way are the arrows going?" lol

Comment

Sounds like U Guys had a Great time.. Must go next time me thinks...
                          May the lights be with YOU.......:cool:

Comment

From todays La Parisienne - You can see me and Arlow looking lovingly at the Loeb Edition lol

Citroen treats its customers and especially the owners of the DS line, which now form an exclusive club. They were invited to a weekend of your dreams.
                            weekend they will not forget anytime soon. Hundred and fifty special guests, great lovers of Citroen , and especially the DS line, were received on the Poissy site Friday night for a tour of the factory, before being greeted by Gaëlle Monteiller, the Site Director, Thierry Metroz, the director of Citroën style, and Frederic Banzet, CEO of the brand, for an evening full of surprises.

In confidentiality until September, the Citroën however did not hesitate to open its doors for the DS Days, an operation. To celebrate the success of models DS3, DS4 and DS5, already with 200,000 sales just two years. A visit to a run after a visit to the studio dressing box, then a transition to the assembly hall, the fans ended the visit at a run by the racing workshop, specially dedicated to the DS3. The excited VIP did not hide their joy behind the scenes of making the car of their dreams. Holland, Britain, Belgium, Pas de Calais, Haute-Marne, Oise and Yvelines course, the fans did not hesitate to hit the road for this unique opportunity. "We closed our restaurant for the evening, and I can tell you it is very rare," say Agnes and Jean-Guy Paternotte, came from Noyon (Oise). This pair of fifties swears by Citroën. "The comfort is unmatched," said Jean-Guy, who admits to having been seduced by the concept number nine, the new premium sedan which will be officially presented at the Beijing Auto Show, April 23, and they had a glimpse through a movie broadcast advertising for the occasion. "It will not for now, but I can not wait to try it," says the restaurateur. A little further on, the fans of the DS3 flock to the huge black box installed on a stage. Some possible to see the killer DS3 convertible that will not be presented to the public before school starts. "Frankly, it looks pretty good," says Amaury, a young 20 year old student whose parents come to offer a DS3. For most fans, including many members of the forum DS3 Spirit, a museum visit Citroën was held Saturday and, for fans of WRC rallies, laps in Citroen DS3 were held yesterday afternoon at the circuit Sougy , Orléans (Loiret). "We'll drive the same car that Sebastien Loeb , "raved already two friends who came especially from Boulogne-sur-Mer (Pas-de-Calais).

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Yellow; 20-04-2012, 07:42.

Comment

just got the vid from France and you can see Arlows car and also mine driving in the convoy with flag fluttering at Paris, Invalides. Pity the in factory vid is the DS4 lol

Comment

Working...
                              X