London Meet - Sunday 14 September - Krispy Kreme & Mercedes-Benz World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem!

Today's been an absolutely brilliant day, thank you everyone for coming... now to work out how to top today for the next meet!

I've put my photos up on FriendFace, went a tad extreme with the editing, if you'd like either originals or full size images just let me know which ones and I'll send them over for you.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.lar...2130513&type=1

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
      No problem!

Today's been an absolutely brilliant day, thank you everyone for coming... now to work out how to top today for the next meet!

I've put my photos up on FriendFace, went a tad extreme with the editing, if you'd like either originals or full size images just let me know which ones and I'll send them over for you.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.lar...2130513&type=1
      Looks wicked! Can I save the images and upload to the DS3Club Facebook page? Will be better than me sharing as the images will appear in a better layout on the page. Will obviously credit you!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Great day! Thanks to Richard for organising, good to meet Crispy as well as everyone else again. Now off to edit photos, and I will set up a thread once done.
        sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          Looks wicked! Can I save the images and upload to the DS3Club Facebook page? Will be better than me sharing as the images will appear in a better layout on the page. Will obviously credit you!
          You should be able to pull them down here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3vnn7gtu0...dM0ZuVC7a?dl=0

Comment

Thank you

And thank you for organising an awesome day out for everyone!
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Looks like you guys had an great time! Wish I could've come .

Comment

Yeah thanks Richard it was a great day glad I decided to come down now even though it was a last minute decision
                http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

I decided to answer the question that all of you [didn't] ask me - what would the Brooklands meet have looked like in 53 seconds?

Well it's a good job I have the answer then:

Comment

I decided to answer the question that all of you [didn't] ask me - what would the Brooklands meet have looked like in 53 seconds?

Love it! We can run quick, when setting the camera timers!
                    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

That's great footage that dash cam is brilliant
                      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Great footage, what software did you use to make the video?

I need to check if I got any good footage on my dashcam.
                        Last edited by BeefMasta; 17-09-2014, 10:04.
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                          Great footage, what software did you use to make the video?

I need to check if I got any good footage on my dashcam.
                          I edited it in Final Cut Pro, although it was mainly just changing clip speeds, layering audio and adding transitions which I'm sure most software even at entry level can do.

Comment

I edited it in Final Cut Pro, although it was mainly just changing clip speeds, layering audio and adding transitions which I'm sure most software even at entry level can do.
                            Cheers
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thought you guys might be interested in reading this: http://formulaspy.com/formula-1/form...ooklands-10902

Comment

Thought you guys might be interested in reading this: http://formulaspy.com/formula-1/form...ooklands-10902
                                Saw that yesterday, definitely worth a trip down there again once it's done.
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X