French Car Show 6th - 7th June 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Car Show 6th - 7th June 2015

Last year we had some brutally honest feedback on C2Club. And feedback is always welcome!! Though last years was a bit of a kick in the gut after all the effort I had gone to.

Not one to be defeated, here are our 2015 plans!

New Things for FCS 2015

Goody Bags!
    Everyone who comes with the club will get a special goody bag!

We’ll tell you where to go.....and get the Good Morning Bacon ready!
    This year the club owners and stand organisers will get to the show ground first. This way we can direct you where to park and fire up the disposable BBQ’s, get the bacon cooking, rolls cut and ketchup (or brown sauce if you are weird) at the ready! So park up and get your bacon roll! A great way to introduce yourself to us and get chatting to everyone

We may organise a game here – I’m thinking along the lines of issuing a number with your bacon roll/bap/barm and there being a club game to get you talking and interacting early on….. maybe……

Show and Shine
    All members will be entered in to the show and shine – this is our own club organised one – not an official PFC one. We will ask a member from a nearby club to judge and there will be a prize.

Stand Items
    Is there something you would like to see on the stand? We’ll be posting a thread for your ideas. Price and time permitting we will get what you want. More branding, more flags?

We have:
    C2 Club Flag
    DS3 Club Flag
    2 x pasting tables
    6m x 4m gazebo
    2 French Flags
    C2 Club (red/white and black/red) bunting.

I might buy a swing ball for the stand. And scatch….

Hello My Name is
    We’re not a party set in the 90’s so we don’t have name badges. But there are some great ways to get to know everyone. Emily posted a show us your face thread for those going to post a photo and get some chat going between those going.

Things for you to take
    Camping chairs - Great for sitting on
    BBQ Food, snacks and drinks - We will supply some with the money from the kitty, but its great when we pull together and all contribute to the items, plus that way you get what you like and something a little extra

2014 Key Points
    Arrival Time
    We endeavor to ensure we aren't sat around for ages waiting to get into the venue, I think last year we were early and waited for the gates to open. I don’t think we will ever time it so we drive straight in, but we have a plan in place for this year and arrival plans.

Parking
    For the last two years we have drawn up a plan, to as scale as I can so we can get an idea of how it will look. This is always posted on both forums for your input and ideas. If we don’t hear your feedback and ideas – we can’t take them on board and telling us after the event isn't as helpful as if could be before!

Last year we put up a poll for front row cars to be selected, so we do try and get you noticed. Did this work last year? I know it seems that no one will be happy unless you can park all in one line, but this will never happen. So we need to park in a way that entices people in to stand to walk around and take a look! Parking as close to the front of the stand as possible means it’s a tight maze for people to walk around.

Social
    Some people go and keep themselves to themselves at these events and there can be a fine line between others leaving you be because you look like you are doing your own thing and thinking you are being ignored! We don’t ignore anyone!

If you stay in your car – then it does seem like you want to be left alone. If you want to join in, then hop out of your car and get involved! This is a club social show! We already know you are awesome because you are a part of our club.

If you want pop over and get your BBQ on, grab some food and then head back to your car that's cool! This is your day to enjoy on the club stand - we won't ever judge you on how much of it you want to spend with other members, just don't judge us for respecting your privacy.

2015 plans - How are we looking guys? YOU are an integral part of this club and we appreciate all of the feedback you give us, so please let us know if we can do anything else and what you think so far.

BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!!

Just add 'DS3Club.co.uk' in the club name box!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

In!

Comment

Club booked in

Just add ds3club.co.uk in the box when ordering.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/tickets
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Obviously in. I'll book my tickets a bit nearer the time.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Ah not in, as a friend reminded me on Facebook last night I'll be on my honeymoon !
          Last edited by lfcrule1972; 27-10-2014, 08:08.
          sigpic

Comment

In![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

I'm there! Did we want to do something on the Friday again?
              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Of course I'll be there.
                2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Think I may have to attend this
                  Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

I'm game
                    Aka:
                    Alex

:ds3:
                    Blue Phoenix
                    DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Yep me and mrs will be there
                      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

I'll come down for this
                        DS3 Evo Edition
                        Sport Red
                        E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                        Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Do you normally camp out?
                          Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Originally posted by Misshan View Post
                            Do you normally camp out?
                            No haha. I blooming hate camping. We usually get a premier Inn and get them when they are cheap. We will probably look at Swindon West again as it's convenient, cheap, good restaurant on site plus greggs, londis, subway and Costa next door.
                            Last year cost about 29 a night.
                            2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                              No haha. I blooming hate camping. We usually get a premier Inn and get them when they are cheap. We will probably look at Swindon West again as it's convenient, cheap, good restaurant on site plus greggs, londis, subway and Costa next door.
                              Last year cost about 29 a night.
                              I don't mind a spot of camping haha! But not in the rain but I don't have a tent lol.. Hotel sounds right up my street plenty of time to start saving
                              Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Working...
                              X