No announcement yet.

North West Meet - Krispy Kreme - Saturday 31st Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see everyone this afternoon! enjoyed my first Krispy Kreme meet!
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      9 of us including Kat and Wenham They had to shoot off though to get to a gig in town.
      Yeah great to catch up with you lot again thanks for the donuts even though I just turned up with out letting you know I was coming

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
      Wish I could have sneaked up with Mark, but it was a heavy night last night! Only just with it now...
      Lol Hangover !!!!! Yeah never mind there be another time I'm sure
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Few pics from my phone:

"It was clean before I left!"
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I found this quite funny as 31/01/2015 was the day i bought my first ever DS3, i bought it from a dealer in Wigan, not a million miles away, at 2pm as well!!

i definitely will try to come along to the next one, or if there is a Midlands one in the future, even better!

Comment

Originally posted by Sy king View Post
            I found this quite funny as 31/01/2015 was the day i bought my first ever DS3, i bought it from a dealer in Wigan, not a million miles away, at 2pm as well!!

i definitely will try to come along to the next one, or if there is a Midlands one in the future, even better!
            There's a midlands meet in March mate, down at the motor heritage museum in Gaydon. We were talking about trying to get our own local meets going as well as there are a few of us around here. Not sure where would be best though as we don't have any Krispy Kreme round here.

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
              There's a midlands meet in March mate, down at the motor heritage museum in Gaydon. We were talking about trying to get our own local meets going as well as there are a few of us around here. Not sure where would be best though as we don't have any Krispy Kreme round here.
              i find the lack of Kripsy Kreme Scandalous! we have no drive through coffee places around me either! (first world problems haha)

Comment

Joni have you managed to get the pictures off your camera yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                  Few pics from my phone:

"It was clean before I left!"
                  ....not cool

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie92 View Post
                    ....not cool
                    Could have been worse, you could have been locked in the boot!
                    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

North West Meet - Krispy Kreme - Saturday 31st Jan

Lol. Now that would be funny dave !!!! Oh. Yeah just remembered he's all ready been locked in is boot [emoji106][emoji106][emoji1][emoji1][emoji3][emoji122]
                      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Well FCS is approaching whose to say Ollie won't be again hehe.

Comment

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...days-promotion

Comment

http://www.theguardian.com/news/data...bs-donut-chart

Comment

And one for all the people in Scotland http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/f...haos-edinburgh

Comment

Working...
                              X