Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
    Well that's easy then!
    Not staying at that junction, but not far away in Nuneaton.
    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
      Will do mate
      Thanks

Looks like it's going to be myself plus one for this. Do we know what time we'll be heading off for the meal yet? I'm going to be continuing up north afterwards so I could do with letting my friend know when to expect me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardL View Post
        Thanks

Looks like it's going to be myself plus one for this. Do we know what time we'll be heading off for the meal yet? I'm going to be continuing up north afterwards so I could do with letting my friend know when to expect me.
        Was thinking booking for 5. Not too late then.
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Was thinking booking for 5. Not too late then.
          Sounds good to me! So leave the MHC around 4:30pm then.

Comment

• is it not too late to put my girlfriend down for the meet, i forgot to ask her hahaha so if you can please put her down so i can avoid an earache

Comment

• Of course, more the merrier! There's no bookings or anything, you just pay on the day for the museum . I'm not sure if Wes has booked the table for the meal yet, but even if he has and you're joining us there, I'm sure they'll be able to squeeze her in .

Comment

• Okay thanks you and i won't be able to join you guys for a meal as i have to be somewhere that evening

Comment

• Ozzie are you picking the convoy up from Nuneaton ,, coventry,,, Warwick .?? A5. M69 nuneaton where there will be myself And soran 101. picking a 3rd Euan up at coventry just of a46 and then meeting mk2k41. At Warwick just off j15 m40 I have sent you a pm with my phone no
                  http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                  2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                  DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                    Sounds good to me! So leave the MHC around 4:30pm then.
                    Yeah its not too far at all

Comment

• Ok table is booked for 5pm. They have a new menu which was only launched today so said please bare with them a little.
                      They have also asked if we can order our food during the day and just hand it in when we get there to avoid any further delays to the service.
                      Was actually quite nice to be warned of this in advance plus it's not going to be rapid with 20 of us!
                      Anyway, I'll print off some menus and bring them on Saturday and I'll grab your orders. If I forget etc please come and grab me!!

Comment

• Meet - Heritage Motor Centre, Warwickshire - 28/03/15

Right convoy I will be leaving nuneaton at 09:20 joining m69. Junction 1 /a5 around 9:30 to convoy to coventry (Ozzie) if you want to tag along your welcome. to
                        Then to premier inn coventry east rugby road binley woods. Coventry CV3 2TA for 09:45 to meet up soran & Euan leaving at 09:50 to convoy down to holiday inn express Stratford road Warwick. CV346TW. for 10:20 to meet up with MK2k41 ANYONE ELSE IS WELCOME TO MEET UP AT ANY ONE OF THOSE POINTS LEAVEING at 10:30 to convoy down to heritage motor centre for 11:00
                        Last edited by MARK.A; 26-03-2015, 15:23.
                        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• I will try and meet at HIE Stratford road too. Of I'm running late with traffic ill head straight there as go past the museum on way to HIE.
                          Basically, if I'm there awesome. If not, don't wait for me! Haha.

Comment

I will try and meet at HIE Stratford road too. Of I'm running late with traffic ill head straight there as go past the museum on way to HIE.
                            Basically, if I'm there awesome. If not, don't wait for me! Haha.
                            Sending you a PM wes

Comment

• Parking will be sign posted, and we can park on the right of the museum. Photo opportunity infront of the museum on the grass is fine.

Entry is reduced to £8 for club members, just mention you are with Ds3club and you'll get the discounted rate. The cafe know to get the bacon sandwiches ready!
                              Adults £8 per person.
                              Children 5-16yrs £6
                              Under 5s FREE
                              My DS3R3... nearly....
                              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• And this is on, so Liam will be ok:

28 March – 12 April
                                To celebrate the release of Shaun the Sheep The Movie earlier this year you can join ‘Shaun and the Flock’ in their automotive adventures at the Heritage Motor Centre this Easter. Get interactive with our Shaun the Sheep inspired workshops and follow the Shaun the Sheep The Movie ‘flock on the block’ trail around the museum. There are lots of activities suitable for all ages to keep the whole family entertained.
                                Follow the new ‘flock on the block’ trail, star in your own Shaun the Sheep movie trailer, help write the opening scene of the Shaun the Sheep The Movie sequel and get creative with Shaun the Sheep The Movie colouring sheets.
                                My DS3R3... nearly....
                                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X