No announcement yet.

Show - PFC - End Of Season Expo - Sun 27th Sep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meal is booked for 8pm tomorrow at The Dragon in Willington. Initially booked it for 12 people but there is room to add more if you want to join. As it's a big group they've asked if we can pre order - Menu here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwe...ew?usp=sharing If everyone can let me know if you're attending/ what you want by 12pm tomorrow that would be smashing. There isn't much parking either so it would be best to take as few cars as possible. Thankies

Comment

• Originally posted by Oli View Post
      Meal is booked for 8pm tomorrow at The Dragon in Willington. Initially booked it for 12 people but there is room to add more if you want to join. As it's a big group they've asked if we can pre order - Menu here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwe...ew?usp=sharing If everyone can let me know if you're attending/ what you want by 12pm tomorrow that would be smashing. There isn't much parking either so it would be best to take as few cars as possible. Thankies
      Great stuff, thank you Oli. Pub looks great and they have a live band tomorrow night also.

Oli, I will message you on the book of faces with menu choices.
      2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Meal is booked for 8pm tomorrow at The Dragon in Willington. Initially booked it for 12 people but there is room to add more if you want to join. As it's a big group they've asked if we can pre order - Menu here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwe...ew?usp=sharing If everyone can let me know if you're attending/ what you want by 12pm tomorrow that would be smashing. There isn't much parking either so it would be best to take as few cars as possible. Thankies
        sundried tomato & feta quiche, house salad, coleslaw, potato & crème fraiche salad, warm crusty bread and skinny fries on the side for me please.
        Last edited by Kat; 25-09-2015, 15:09.
        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

dragon burger: homemade burger, pulled bbq beef brisket, cheddar cheese, streaky bacon, skinny fries with NO sweetcorn & jalapeno relish for me.

Cheers Oli!
          Last edited by BeefMasta; 25-09-2015, 14:48.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Same as Patrick please but no relish or salad on mine ta.
            sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
            Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Originally posted by Soran View Post
              Same as Patrick please but no relish or salad on mine ta.
              It doesn't come with salad but no relish is a good call. Edited.
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'll go for the same as Patrick and Dave but no jalapeño relish. Thanks.

Comment

• Edited mine cos after our café not having any potato wedges today, I really want chips...
                  Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• If you haven't placed the food order yet I'll go for: homemade lamb and mint burger, crumbled feta cheese, rocket, coleslaw, tzatziki and skinny fries.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmk View Post
                      If you haven't placed the food order yet I'll go for: homemade lamb and mint burger, crumbled feta cheese, rocket, coleslaw, tzatziki and skinny fries.
                      Doing it tomorrow so plenty of time

Comment

• I'd been toying with the idea of coming along for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon but it doesn't look like that will work out after all. If by some chance i do manage to get over I'll be sure to come and say hi. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Comment

I'll have
                          dragon burger: homemade burger, pulled bbq beef brisket, cheddar cheese, streaky bacon, skinny fries with
                          NO sweetcorn & jalapeno relish for me.
                          Slide of garlic ciabatta Please
                          Thanks oli
                          http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                          DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• What time are people getting to hotel for
                            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                              What time are people getting to hotel for
                              I am aiming to get there between about 4 & 5pm.
                              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Guys I'm feeling pretty rough at the moment so not sure if I'll be there tomorrow or not. I'm going to see how I feel when I wake up. If I'm ok, then I'll be at the Shell at the right time but if I'm not then obviously I won't be. I don't want you waiting for me if I'm not there!

Comment

Working...
                                X