Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London + South East Meets 2015

Hey everyone,

Now that the weather is starting to pick up again and we're fast approaching summer I think it's time we put some meet dates in the diary for everyone around London and the South East.

I've got a few ideas down some of these we've done before and some new, if you have any suggestions please feel free to add them to the list.

I'll start the first proper meet thread on the other end of the bank holiday weekend once I've seen your suggestions!

Ideas:

Thorpe Park Meet (Late April/Early May)
    Krispy Kreme + Mercedes Benz World + Brooklands Museum Meet (Summer)
    Up At The O2 Meet (Summer)
    Thorpe Park Fright Nights Meet (October)
    Go Karting (Winter)

Awesome
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Cool would be interested in these keep posted on dates etc

Comment

Southend meet?
        BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Comment

Always up for Thorpe, obviously without any injuries this year please. I'm doing up at the o2 tomorrow....I wanted to do something fun on the same day I'm seeing mcbusted! Don't ask!
          Don't forget the John grose meet too
          2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

I'd definitely be up for Thorpe Park - haven't been in aaaaaaages!
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Sash View Post
              Southend meet?
              I'm up for that if everyone else is! Sounds like something that would be good on a hot day in summer (if we get a summer this year).

Originally posted by Kat View Post
              I'd definitely be up for Thorpe Park - haven't been in aaaaaaages!
              Awesome, we need to do Thorpe Park pretty soon, it's only really a good day out when it's quiet, once exam period starts and kids start finishing school it slowly starts getting busier and busier.
              I'm thinking maybe 25th/26th April?

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
              Always up for Thorpe, obviously without any injuries this year please. I'm doing up at the o2 tomorrow....I wanted to do something fun on the same day I'm seeing mcbusted! Don't ask!
              Don't forget the John grose meet too
              I'll make sure I keep that weekend free! Do let me know how Up At The O2 is, despite working in the dome for years I've never actually been up it.
              I've still got my staff ID so I should be able to get us a group discount on our booking.

Comment

Working...
              X