Possible Meet - Pleasurewood Hills 26th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Meet - Pleasurewood Hills 26th April

Would anyone fancy a family friendly visit to Pleasurewood Hills theme park at the end of this month?

It's a great little park set in Suffolk (just) and close to Great Yarmouth. They have a few good rides and other family friendly things such as a sea lion show, parrot show and an awesome high diving platform show. They have go karts too and I think laser tag as well.

I have emailed them about group rates but it's only about 17 quid an adult normally and I've asked asked about chances of a bbq too.

They also have one of the only rides in the world to be rated a 12a rating called hobbs pit. A part walk through part ride horror attraction.

We could all meet up en route and head down there and then if anyone wants an evening drive to Lowestoft or Great Yarmouth then it's only a few miles away.
    Whattaya think? A great one for relaxing and chilling out with the family. Bring the kids. Have a laugh and some food.
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Is there teacups? I like them

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
      Are you tall enough to go on the teacups??
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
        Are you tall enough to go on the teacups??
        Just about I think. If not I'll go on the slides.

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
          No teacups but plenty of little rides and silly rides we can all have a laugh on too. Would be good to catch up oli

Comment

Quick update... email from Pleasurewood Hills says if there are 20 of us in total then tickets will be 14.50 each and under 1 metre are free. They will also reserve us seats all together at either the sealion or parrot show.

If we get 25 people then for an extra £8 each they will do us a little bbq too. Or for 5.50 each a group meal which is pizza, fish fingers, sausage or pasta all with chips etc.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Wes

Shall I add to the diary?
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                Awesome! Thanks Wes

Shall I add to the diary?
                Please. I noticed we didn't really have anything in April so could be a nice relaxed family day. Especially for those that have kids of all ages. Or a Liam

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                  Please. I noticed we didn't really have anything in April so could be a nice relaxed family day. Especially for those that have kids of all ages. Or a Liam
                  Bitches be wishing they had their own Liam all day long.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                    I'm posting a Northern Doughnut thread soon But a different weekend to this.
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Would defo have been attending if it wasn't over 5 hours from me 😞 looks like itll be a fun day. enjoy guys

Comment

Working...
                      X