Pickering show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great thanks for doing this.
    “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

No worries
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Got a reply today about stand numbers and minimum cars. Literally all the email reply was:

No

So there isn't a minimum
        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Thats ok then. Do we need to pay in advance? and when do they want to know by?
          “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Pre Booked deadline is 30th of April.

I'll give them a call about payment, says who make cheques payable too..... Surely there will be a more up to date way of paying!
            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Cheques!! what age are they from.

Comment

Two days left guys an girls

Comment

Last day tomorrow!!
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

what are you wanting to do WTF?

Comment

Im just going to pay on the day if no one else is interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X