Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BHP Performance Show, Kent - 04/05/15 - Quick only 1 space left on the stand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soran View Post
    Yep, will go out for a meal though in the evening, there is a Frankie & Bennys and Beafeater etc on site.
    Yeah that will be cool
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

It's not too far for me so I'll be driving down in the morning. Where should I meet you guys?

Comment

I'm at the Eureka Leisure Park one as well . Just there for the Sunday night.
        Last edited by mk2k41; 26-04-2015, 15:04.

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
          I'm at the Eureka Leisure Park one as well . Just there for the Sunday night.
          Originally posted by RichardL View Post
          It's not too far for me so I'll be driving down in the morning. Where should I meet you guys?
          Has Mark said most of us are at premier inn eureka leisure park
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Due to my circumstances some of you know what I'm on about I'm in a predicament at the moment do I pay for the parts I've had modified and get them on car and not afford to come to show . Or bring car to show with a few bits missing and car not looking its best Don't want to let the club down has the car looks really Ruff lol think it's going to be the second option but those who know the car don't judge it by its naff looks if I do come lol Decisions. Decisions !!!!!! Em [emoji51][emoji15][emoji15][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji47][emoji47]

Comment

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
              Due to my circumstances some of you know what I'm on about I'm in a predicament at the moment do I pay for the parts I've had modified and get them on car and not afford to come to show . Or bring car to show with a few bits missing and car not looking its best Don't want to let the club down has the car looks really Ruff lol think it's going to be the second option but those who know the car don't judge it by its naff looks if I do come lol Decisions. Decisions !!!!!! Em [emoji51][emoji15][emoji15][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji47][emoji47]
              I'm sure we could cover the cost of your ticket if you really want to come Mark. You can always send it over when you've finished playing with the car :P

Drop WTF a message, I'm sure she won't mind
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

BHP Performance Show, Kent - 04/05/15 - Quick only 3 spaces left on the stand!

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                I'm sure we could cover the cost of your ticket if you really want to come Mark. You can always send it over when you've finished playing with the car :P

Drop WTF a message, I'm sure she won't mind
                Cheers Liam[emoji106]🏻
                my ticket paid for so the hotel for Sunday night probably just come with car has it is to be honest joni knows what I'm on about has I told her at Krispy Kreme the other week thanks anyways Liam just a little pissed off has my car is not at its best due to removing parts and not be able to get them back in time for show both front and rear look Crap lol

Comment

Bring the car and bits with you, and we can all help you put them back on the car!
                  sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                  Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                    Bring the car and bits with you, and we can all help you put them back on the car!
                    I ain't got the bits dave taken parts off. To get stuff done and the companies still have them so I'm just coming with the car has it is now lol don't look to bad but not that good either but ile be able to get them on the Friday after when I get paid Should all be sorted for French car show though so I will just have to put up with it the way it is for now just for 1 show

Comment

My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post

Yeah tickets not long to go now

Comment

Ok, Gates open at 05:45 until 8am.

The track (CT4 6ET) is 33 mins from the Hotel (TN25 4BN)

So shall we say leave the Hotel at 06:30? So meet from 06:00 onwards

Gives us half an hour or so to get there for 7am?

We are RED entrance

My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Is everyone ok with me giving them their tickets at the meet point btw?

mk2k41
                            WTF & Dangerousfish
                            mark.a
                            Soran
                            RXEEY_Brace
                            RichardL
                            Curt
                            Spare
                            Spare
                            Spare
                            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Yeah more than happy with that Joni .

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                                Is everyone ok with me giving them their tickets at the meet point btw?

mk2k41
                                WTF & Dangerousfish
                                mark.a
                                Soran
                                RXEEY_Brace
                                RichardL
                                Curt
                                Spare
                                Spare
                                Spare
                                Yeah that's fine by me Joni

Comment

Working...
                                X