Scottish car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish car show

does anyone have any info about a possible stand at Scottish car show or a meet here ?

Don't know if there will be a stand as most of us will be at Trax that day. I was going to go but decided to go to Trax instead as I haven't done it before. There's still time to join us. I'll be driving down
    DS3 Evo Edition
    Sport Red
    E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
    Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

I already have a few tickets for scs was just wondering if anyone else was going to go or if anything was Organised for it thanks for the invite maybe next yeR with a little more notice I'll be at traxx got a few shows I want to go to next year

Comment

As mentioned above, this date unfortunately clashes with Trax which is one of our annual "Big meets".

If you can gather enough interest, we'd be more than happy to go through any of the paperwork/calls required to acquire a stand, let us know if you need us to pick anything up
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

We can always attend two shows on one day

Would love to attend Trax and SCS as a club. As Liam said, give us a shout if you need anything from our end.

I wanted to do SCS this year, but as mentioned, Trax was changed so out a cog in the works.
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Yeah well if we had people that couldn't make it to traxx like my self unfortunately then hopefully they can comment and we can get something organised

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissyc288 View Post
              Yeah well if we had people that couldn't make it to traxx like my self unfortunately then hopefully they can comment and we can get something organised
              Think I'm planning on going to SCS

Comment

Working...
              X