Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North west local car show

Hi all,

3 years ago we started a local car club show at work in order to show off the car clubs that meet here. This year we are branching out to other local clubs.
    Having attended your local meets before I have found that you have a good gathering of north west members.

I would therefore like to invite you all to our Car Show on 20th September, located between Blackburn and Preston

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015 car show.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	367582

The feedback from last years show exceeded expectations and everyone was impressed with the whole event, stating how they enjoyed the relaxed, laid back feel to the day.

Pictures from last years show can be found here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6475756&type=3

So far i have confirmation from 7 different clubs that they are attending :-

Area 18 Jaguar Drivers, Mg Octagon, Preston & District MG owners, Riley Car Club, Garstang & Preston Motor Club, Lancs & District Subaru Owners, V8UK.

I would love to add you to the list. If you are interested in coming along as a club please let me know so i can arrange a stand for you.

Regards

Tom
    2010 Citroen C4 by Loeb 1.6 THP

I'm sure we can make it Have you posted on C2club? I can if you'd like.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

That would be great if you could get a few together for it. It will be a really good day out.

I haven't been on there yet, I would appreciate it if you could post something on there too thank you
      2010 Citroen C4 by Loeb 1.6 THP

Comment

Working...
      X