• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto the above

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm work and work

May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
        Hmmmmmmmmm work and work

Take a long lunch.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Krispy Kreme Trafford meet

45minutes to get from central Manchester to Trafford, scoff a couple of Simpsons doughnuts and drive back.
          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

45minutes to get from central Manchester to Trafford, scoff a couple of Simpsons doughnuts and drive back.
            Ah ok, I thought you worked inside the Trafford Centre.

Call in sick?
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              Ah ok, I thought you worked inside the Trafford Centre.

Call in sick?
              I used to; I'm in Manchester now though. I might call in with a severe doughnut deficiency.
              Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Doughnuts are the main reason for the meet happening. I mean, doughnuts are king of food.

Comment

Sorry guys, working a wedding that weekend so won't be able to make it through

But guess that means more donuts for everyone else!
                  Aka:
                  Alex

:ds3:
                  Blue Phoenix
                  DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

sorry working that saturday, and my place of work wont let us take saturdays as holidays. as much as i would have liked to attended and met everyone!

Comment

BIG NEWS! I somehow have the Saturday off so I will be here to nick all the Simpsons doughnuts!
                      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

BIG NEWS! I somehow have the Saturday off so I will be here to nick all the Simpsons doughnuts!
                        Woooooooooooooooo!
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yaaaay!
                          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

That new sounds very big. One might even say it's gigantic news.

Comment

Originally posted by Leks View Post
                              That new sounds very big. One might even say it's gigantic news.
                              It was on BBC, Sky News, Reuters and CNN. You must've missed it. Saturdays off in retail are almost unheard of!

I'm even going out to wash the car in a minute.
                              Instagram @adamds3

Comment

It was on BBC, Sky News, Reuters and CNN. You must've missed it. Saturdays off in retail are almost unheard of!

I'm even going out to wash the car in a minute.
                                That is good news. I'm kind of in retail. Car retail? I only get Thursday's off [emoji17]
                                Take lots of pics for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X